Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,293 members, 7,853,367 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

I'm Having Issues With My Browser, I Need To Your Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Having Issues With My Browser, I Need To Your Help (480 Views)

Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside / Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else / Pls Is Anyone Using Vivo Y23l? I'm Having Issue With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having Issues With My Browser, I Need To Your Help by hunter47(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello Guys, whenever I'm downloading with uc browser it's very slow, I'm thinking it's the browser cos my other browser are working well, at the same time all the movies I'm downloading are from the same site so our egbon's in the house what do you think the problem is Is it the site or the browser
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Browser, I Need To Your Help by tsunade1979: 5:53am On Jul 13, 2017
re move UC as default browser. but it doesn't other browser.. Lot of browser you can download.. don't use only UC..
Re: I'm Having Issues With My Browser, I Need To Your Help by kick(f): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Un-install your uc browser and install it back.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Leads Apple As World's Biggest Phone Maker / UK Used Apple Iphones In Nigeria / Airtel unlimited Subscription No Longer Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.