Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

How To Invest Wisely And Where To Invest In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest Wisely And Where To Invest In (1378 Views)

Invest Wisely In Agriculture With Afro-agro Power. / Invest Wisely / Invest Wisely And Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invest Wisely And Where To Invest In by peretesi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
I have seen people invest in get rich quick scheme and if it crashes they cry but they don't calculate their investment that's why.You could tell someone to invest in a genuine business (start his or her own business) they would but once it's a ponzi or get rich quick scheme they rush and end up regretting.

To be an investor of any scale from small to big

1. You must have a plan ( a long term plan and a short term plan)
2. You must set your goals
3. You must have an exit plan
4. You have the mind to take risks
5. You must follow up your investment and support as much as possible
Re: How To Invest Wisely And Where To Invest In by peretesi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chat me up for an investment opportunity that would make you millions with Good efforts.
chat me : See my signature
Re: How To Invest Wisely And Where To Invest In by senatorizyking(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
Give us a brief description of what the business is all about first.

1 Like

Re: How To Invest Wisely And Where To Invest In by peretesi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
senatorizyking:
Give us a brief description of what the business is all about first.
It's an opportunity to source for fund to start up your business or invest in an already present business.Chat me up
Re: How To Invest Wisely And Where To Invest In by peretesi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
*WHY YOU NEED TO THINK DIFFERENTLY TO BECOME A BILLIONAIRE!*

MONEY:
Average people look for ways to spend money. Billionaires look for ways to invest money.

INVESTMENT:
Average people invest just a little. Billionaires know that investing is the key to abundance.

JOBS:
Average people think a better job will make them wealthy. Billionaires know that a job will never make them wealthy, investments will.

RISK:
Average people stay away from risk because they might fail. Billionaires know if they don't take risks, they have already failed.

PROBLEMS:
Average people try to avoid problems. Billionaires see problem as an opportunity to make millions.

PREPARATION:
Average people prepare for today. Billionaires prepare today for the opportunities of tomorrow.

TIME:
Average people waste time. Billionaires see time as their most valuable assets.

FEAR:
Average people are always afraid of losing money. Billionaires know if they lose money they can be wiser, smarter and stronger.

*Are you and average or billionaire-minded person?*

*Think about this*

1 Like

Re: How To Invest Wisely And Where To Invest In by joy2000: 12:55am On Jul 13, 2017
pst447@gmail.com
Re: How To Invest Wisely And Where To Invest In by Zianluv234: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Invest in Redirect mall.It is Africa E-Commerce .Made in African products and for Africans.Purchase products and get returns monthly.Try it and thank me later WhatsApp:+234 908 184 4717

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 27kva Perkins Soundproof Generator For Sale N1.2million / Wema Bank Shares / Investment Mentor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.