Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These (714 Views)

I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Killed My Marriage Doing These by Thisdaymom: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
This thing called marriage; sometimes you wonder what it is all about. Well, marriage is very sweet, at least you have that one person you put all your anger on, that one person you quarrel with.

Marriage is like a young plant or flower, if you take care of your marriage, it will flourish and blossom. If you ignore your marriage, it dies off with ease. Marriage is to watered and nurtured with so many things, like love, trust, sex and money etc. Even before getting into marriage, there are some marriage facts everyone needs to know.

Marriage can also be killed by some things we do maybe ignorantly.

1 . Laziness/dirtiness; a lazy man? Who wants to be his wife? A dirty woman? Who wants to be her husband? When a woman finds it difficult to take care of herself or to even shave off hair from the necessary places, she is on to the mission of chasing away her husband and killing her marriage with body odor. When a man is too lazy to get up and work hard to take care of his family, but depends on his wife or even his parents to feed his family, he is working towards destroying his marriage. Some men too find it difficult to be clean and neat.

2 . Suspicion/lack of trust; this also kills marriage easily. Which marriage will or can survive suspicion/lack of trust? Especially in this world of social media, smart phones [url][/url]http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/07/do-these-if-you-want-to-kill-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Locally Made Home Furniture-transformed My Home!! / Baby With Half A Heart Survives After Mum Defied Doctor's Advice Over Abortion / How To Deliberately Choose The Sex Of The Child You Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.