Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Invitation Letters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invitation Letters (2187 Views)

Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? / Thanks To Sanusi: Foreign Banks Reject Letters Of Credit From Nigeria / Invitation Letters/visa To Uk: What Are U Still Waiting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation Letters by Name(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2007
WE ARE A TRAVEL AGENCY COMPANY LOCATED IN BEIJING, CHINA.

WE OFFER INVITATION LETTERS FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES

CHINA {AND ALL ASIAN COUNTRIES }
RUSSIA
EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
U.S.A

DO CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
europeimmigration@hotmail.com

THANKS SO MUCH.
Re: Invitation Letters by peace2all(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2007
How will a TRAVEL AGENCY COMPANY be using a hotmail account?
Re: Invitation Letters by Name(m): 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2007
What account do you expect us to use? USA ACOUNT, We are in China .Its not a scams. We only get Invitation Letters , Not Visa.

Thanks
Re: Invitation Letters by Loads: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2007
Do you have a website or contact numbers. How do we know you are not a scam.
Re: Invitation Letters by Name(m): 6:01am On Feb 07, 2007
WE ARE BASED IN CHINA.

YOU CAN CONTACT US VIA OUR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER. 0086-13141194117

THANKS.
Re: Invitation Letters by globalaid(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2007
people should be mindful of whom they do business with, do not send advance money before anything, see what you are paying for first, scam is everywhere o.
Re: Invitation Letters by fatliar(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2007
is it free
Re: Invitation Letters by Rlst84sale(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2007
Guys just be very careful, 419 guys are always convincing.
Re: Invitation Letters by vikiviko(m): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2007
Am sure is not scam, if you must get genuine invitation letters you must be ready to part with some value of your money.
Considering that the agents are based in China i will recommend anybody interested to carefully check.
But you can get to me live in Lagos
I can get you Invitations Letter from UK, CANADA, USA,EUROPE
Call me on 8516418
Re: Invitation Letters by Rlst84sale(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2007
Whatever u say
Re: Invitation Letters by LBabe(f): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2007
This is a big time scam,they will collect your money and give you fake documents,you are the one who will cool down your ass in jail if the embassy decides to lock you up,
Re: Invitation Letters by SOJ(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2007
How about getting invitation letters to Ajegunle from me.Call 01-8186008 for more details.
***Note:this isnt a scam!the "China" one is.***
Re: Invitation Letters by hbrednic: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2007
if you are based in china,why do you claim you to issue invitation letters to other countries? are you just funny or stupid?
Re: Invitation Letters by deekseen(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2007
A travel agency issuing invitation letters, ? This is both funny and stupid! shocked
Re: Invitation Letters by vikiviko(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2007
Some of our people are just naive and foolish.
Fake documents would only be given to foolish and stupid people.
If you are not ready to dare then sit tight and wait for invitation letters to come from heaven.
Re: Invitation Letters by dolami(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2007
why are pple out there to defraud simple, quite nigeriana?
Re: Invitation Letters by Rlst84sale(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2007
If they catch u 4 china, u go hear wenn!. Chaina not be the place wey ur papa go carry one agbada come use one kind long leg, the kind agro wey u go face for Beijin?. A word is enough for the wise. If you go carry ur money give these guys, I no dey there o, lol
Re: Invitation Letters by blkmum700: 3:05am On Apr 16, 2007
No body will fall for this here.nice try put more effort nice time.China is anorther Oluwale, They have Machine to do anything Fake for them,which will look like real.well i need invitation letter to Aso rock to seat in the hot seat.How much will that cost me Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Invitation Letters by deejay1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2007
Name u r crazy mate. am sorry oga admin but what are you trying to acheive by giving people that you don't know anything about them an invitation letter? and do you think people will fall for you? name grow up bcoz this is a scam and you are one of the people destroying the image of our dear country
Re: Invitation Letters by ininathan(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2007
As an invitation providing agency I thing you should be bold enough to have your own domain something like this infor@europeimmigration.com, but unfortunately you are located in Asia, not even smart enough, using europe as your email adress. Hey! hope am not giving another thief a clue, numscoll tongue
Re: Invitation Letters by fromuk(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2007
ole beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Re: Invitation Letters by blkmum700: 1:41am On Apr 17, 2007
the guy is not even deffending him self.i dont know how someone in china is issue orther countries invitation letters.Stupid idiot i think his ID should be banned from this forum
Re: Invitation Letters by fellybabe(f): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2007
nairalanders, be ware
Re: Invitation Letters by Emmson(m): 3:41am On Apr 18, 2007
What about invitation letters to Isale Oja in Ilorin. Very,very fast. Contact me.
Re: Invitation Letters by nathdcute(m): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2007
Nairalanders beware of the calibre of Yahoo Guys! And you Mr. Admin have you ever seen a real and legitimate Travelling Agency Company that has no website? Then, there you are!

Well, in case you need a travelling invitation to Sawmill Area of Ilorin, you can holla me on 08069183277. I will do that free of charge. Besides, is there anyone living in Ilorin, Kwara State Capital here that is into Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship, please holla me or mail me @ nathool2006@yahoo.com we need to see in camera!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Twitter Accounts To Follow To Make Money In Nigeria / I Pay N500M Tax In Lagos Yearly - Coscharis / Learn Mini Importation For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.