Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother (41248 Views)

Eniafè Momodu And Nana Otedola Chat At Lagos Fashion Week (Photo) / Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by JamieNaija(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Billionaire Daughter and Professional DJ, DJ Cuppy arrived London yesterday and took to Instagram to share a picture of her beautiful mother, Nana Otedola.

DJ Cuppy is so excited to be in London again and shows off her buddy, "A teddybear called Oscar".

So girly.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/dj-cuppy-shows-off-her-beautiful-mom.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by OnowuOra(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wow..
Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by farouk0403(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
ok cool pics, i guess that's what you want to hear.

7 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by DIKEnaWAR: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
So DJ Cuppy, there is a change of government in Nigeria and business and subsidy money is not flowing like before again. Popsy has gone from billions to millions.

Tighten your belt. Get off social media and get on the grind.

Thank you.

31 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by Ehiscotch(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nigerian girls too like to copy oyinbo. What's a teddy bear doing up there? Just because an average female teenager abroad owns a teddy to hug, cuddle and play with, we go wan copy.

7 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by Ehiscotch(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
So DJ Cuppy, there is a change of government in Nigeria and business and subsidy money is not flowing like before again. Popsy has gone from billions to millions.

Tighten your belt. Get off social media and get on the grind.

Thank you.
If she should get off social media because are popsy nah millionaire, wetyn you still dey find for here?

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by internationalman(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
and their mothers keep outshining them with natural beauty.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by MhizzAJ(f): 12:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Beautiful mum
Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by WizAkzy: 1:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Ehiscotch:

If she should get off social media because are popsy nah millionaire, wetyn you still dey find for here?

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by pzmedia(m): 6:18am On Jul 13, 2017
nice one
Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by cherr(f): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2017
See as her skin be like mirror kiss .Billonaire life style wink

All these hungry otondos wey dey come toast me; FIND YA LANE to the lagoon angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by zicoraads: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Seriously I thought she was the one at first glance. Her mom looks so young. Wow! As for her, she should better stop seeing London as home. When shit hits the fan, they'll still refer to her as a Nigerian grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by zicoraads: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2017
cherr:

All these hungry otondos wey dey come toast me; FIND YA LANE to the lagoon angry
And what are you? Not very bright I presume. You think she married him as a billionaire? And even if she did, you think you'll just get married to one without bringing anything to the table? Even if your pucci is as sweet as honey, if you ain't bringing something tangible to the table, you are not getting married into a very rich family.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2017
This her mama set sha
Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2017
cherr:

Wee u keep chut dia u lazy thing angry folourunsho alakija no be woman like u ?

One kg of shame no dey ur body angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by LesbianBoy(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2017
cherr:

Mstcheeew......which kain talk be this?

5 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by boss1310(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2017
yea she is but I still prefer my poor mom over anybody's

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by ddippset(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Ehiscotch:

savage!

3 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by bbbabes(f): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2017
Cute, but not as much as I am
Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by SexyNairalander: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2017
booked
bbbabes:
Cute, but not as much as I am

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by jaylister(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2017
ok

Ghanaian Actress, Christabel Ekeh's Nude Photos Leaks (20+)

http://www.dehelm.com/2017/07/ghanaian-actress-christabel-ekehs-nude.html
Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by Marveleuphoria: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2017
cherr:

[quote author=LesbianBoy post=58404313]

Mrs Monkey de work baboon de chop. clap for ur self.

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2017
Always showing shoes and bags when referring to home

Madam na der u dey sleep?

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2017
how does this "showing off" bring buhari back to life?

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
Milf alert tongue
Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by Lanretoye(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2017
I want fry bread cos of this.
Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Looooool grin

3 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by notimeisnotime(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2017
It's my birthday show me some love

3 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother by igho003(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Ehiscotch:

best question of the day abeg help me ask am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit At The Eviction Night (Photos) / Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.