Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Where Is My Vivian Uju - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is My Vivian Uju (1519 Views)

We Met On Bbm By Jide & Vivian / Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! / Hello Vivian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is My Vivian Uju by Name(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2007
I WAS A FORIEGNER IN NIGERIA , LAGOS. AND I WAS DEEPLY INLOVE WITH A GIRL. NAMED VIVIAN UJU. BUT I TRAVEL ABROAD WITHOUT SAYING A  BYE  cry SHE WAS SO NICE TO ME AND I CAN'T HARDLY FORGET HER. WE LAST SAW EACH OTHERS FOR THE PAST 3-4 YEARS.

I WILL BE IN NIGERIA NEXT MONTH AND I NEED TO CONTACT HER AGAIN. I LOST ALL HER CONTACT DETAILS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. DO ANYBODY KNOW HER? SHE ATTENDED SAINT SAVIOUR HIGH SCHOOL. LAGOS. IKOTUN.

WAITING TO READ FROM YOU SOON.
Re: Where Is My Vivian Uju by Vie(f): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2007
it amazes me how pple from different backgrounds sometimes end up with the same names, I know a Vivienne or Vivian Uju but she neva went to the school you mentioned, its strange i think.
Re: Where Is My Vivian Uju by Name(m): 3:56am On Mar 20, 2007
Vie ,  Thanks so much for your reply , Maybe you could link me with  the Vivian u know  , No one knows maybe she's the one i also know  .  My mail is { nasty_niggas05@yahoo.com}

Thanks in advance,
Pat
Re: Where Is My Vivian Uju by Dyt(f): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2012
n y do we v facebook?
go on dere
search for her
u ll c diff vivian, m sure u can recognize dis ur vivian
Re: Where Is My Vivian Uju by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
how many times does your mama have to tell you not to put your contact details on public forum? angry
Re: Where Is My Vivian Uju by Bestjon50(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2012
Dyt:

n y do we v facebook?
go on dere
search for her
u ll c diff vivian, m sure u can recognize dis ur vivian

so u too r on fb? lol

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Do Voice Chat On Whatapp / Need A Single Guy / Girlfriend n Nigeria Wanted: Can Anyone Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.