Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me (71441 Views)

Christabel Ekeh: I Had Become Born-again Before Releasing My Nude Photos / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by stongman234: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2017
Actress Christabel Ekeh says displaying nude pictures of herself on social media was a way of introducing to the world the “new” Christabel.

The actress a few days ago boldly splashed on her Instagram page nude photos of herself in a yoga sitting position and in an almost backflip position.

These pictures which since its posting have attracted a lot of criticism and talk have been taken off the page by the app as well (Instagram).

In an interview with Joy News’ MzGee, the actress admitted, “I noticed the page was taken down but it’s my way of welcoming everyone to the new Christabel”.
When asked who this ‘new Christabel’ was, the actress who has starred in popular movies like ‘potomanto’, and ‘sweet mistake’ answered, “it is whoever you can imagine."

"That’s why I’m not wearing anything. So whatever you want to wear on me, that’s your imagination”.
Contrary to speculations that the actresses’ account may have been hacked into and the pictures posted by someone else, the actress took responsibility for the act.
She explained that she also “unfollowed” everyone on her Instagram because she wanted to ‘follow’ God and not people.

These recent behaviours of the bubbly actress, coupled with her claim a few weeks ago to have fallen head over heels in love with a man who kidnapped her some months ago have caused the showbiz fraternity to question the actresses’ psychological state.

In answer to these speculations, Miss Ekeh said, “ people are saying this, people are saying that; everybody has their opinion, their own imagination, but I’m fine and I give God all the glory”.

http://www.myjoyonline.com/entertainment/2017/July-12th/nude-pictures-are-to-welcome-all-to-new-me-actress-christabel-ekeh.php

See Photos here

https://www.nairaland.com/3915637/christabel-ekeh-goes-nude-instagram

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by stongman234: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Lalasticala, please i need clarification on this. i Posted this thread and included my link http://www.splint.com.ng/2017/07/nude-pictures-are-to-anounce-new-me.html but to my surprise, my link was removed and replaced with another one. this is bad in my opinion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
This one yaff chop mess.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by pzmedia(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2017
continue

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by bewla(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2017
WO WO WO wowo fine u no fine wowo yash u no get wowo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Lobish
Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by eleojo23: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Identity crisis in play.
Get well soon.

13 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by EmyLeo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
make we hear word bikonu..
#olosho sef dy form rebranding..
craze dey saka for your head.. waharay!

6 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by Flamzey00(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dis is not nude enough. She just want us to notice her small breast and her pretty face#My kinda bae

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by themonk(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin
Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by Judolisco(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
I Dnt even knw d old u

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by bbbabes(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Maybe cuz we don't know the old One and we still don't like the new one cuz she isn't that cool with the nudes. Those pix look like they were taken of Amoke, at Agbede Village in Ilesa, Osun state
Come and learn from us

3 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
OMG this was worse than i thought !!!

5 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by LoveJesus87(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is a Yaba Left Patient naw. What is she doing here undecided

This one weak me sad

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by deepwater(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Come on, go and sit down one place.
Ashawo sagamu.

Seun must be collecting money from this slow animals bent on degrading and sexualizing the female gender.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by sod09(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
All these slay queen no just get sense again
Oga oo
Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by NwaAmaikpe: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
shocked

You will always be my best actress Christabel as long as you keep the nudes coming.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by Andyblaze: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
I love babboon
Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by itiswellandwell: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by paradigmshift(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
wahala dey life o
Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by Myself2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Who is she please

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by kingrt2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Strange

See signature
Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by Mpanyi: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is what low self esteem can cause. The girl is suffering from low self esteem.
Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by oluFELAxy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
What is that your name again?

6 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by Modesky: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Pointless....... Once u post ur nude pics u are no longer new but expired

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by lmm4real: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
yes she is officially Ready To Sell Market Inside Market grin

5 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by GMBITLY(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Internet never forget!

congrats to new you.
Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by Oildichotomy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Finally, I got to notice you, I pray I don't forget your name.

You succeeded in capturing my attention, if that's what you really intentionally want to achieve. You tried
Re: Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me by ItalianWine(f): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
My dear you seriously need it to console and accomodate the shock of your ugliness.....iranu undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit / Davido Shares New Photo Of Chioma, His Chef Girlfriend / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.