Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I’ll Show You…. By Not Eating. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I’ll Show You…. By Not Eating. (672 Views)

Yahoo Boy Eating Human Poo(Faeces) With Bread (video) / Today Is My Birthday, Pls I Need Those Memes Of A Person Eating Massive Food. / Who Remember Eating This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Show You…. By Not Eating. by lanya: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
I love food but I’m sure you all already know that. All the guys I’ve dated (divide whatever number you just thought of by three) are (were) great cooks , hardworking too (well, I like to reserve my energies for more tasking exercises like jumping into conclusions).

So it was kind of unbelievable that of all ways to punish a boyfriend, I decided to not eat his food. He had promised we were going somewhere only for him to decide last minute that swimming was a nicer idea and with friends too, his friend and girlfriend o. Nobody went anywhere that day, I think his friend still hates me , but I was still upset. Like how could you change plans because of someone’s plan with his own girl? What’s my own inside? It’s not like he didn’t apologize but I held onto the anger for my dear life. ”How could that even cross his mind?” I kept asking myself over and over again.

After trying to get me to talk and laugh and failing, he left to the market, came back, and proceeded to the kitchen. All the while I was pretending to be asleep but alas, the aroma of the plantain porridge that was being prepared blocked my focus. Next thing, oga came in with two plates filled with food and tried waking me up (as if I could even sleep sef), I did the perfunctory tossing from side to side and rubbing my eyes (I never do that when I’m genuinely asleep tho), opened my eyes and I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw food; chunks of fish can do that to you. But remember I was ...read more @https://olliealley./2017/05/13/ill-show-you-by-not-eating/

(1) (Reply)

Sango.. God Of Fire Caught Fire.. / Do You Think A Asked The Right Question [pics] / Ladies Is It Actually Healthy And Holy To Shake A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.