Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why You Should Know Your Genotype And Blood Group - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Know Your Genotype And Blood Group (588 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Know Your Genotype And Blood Group by kingsmonology(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2017
What You Ought to Know About Genotype and Blood Group Compatibility Before You Say ‘I Do’

As a counselor, an advocator of healthy relationships and a family wealth broker; I continuously advise people, especially, intending couples in most marriage classes and Seminars, that I have the privilege to teach. I often tell the intending couples that, there are some things they most not underestimate as to prevent future family chaos; one of such things is the genotype. Please, this shouldn’t by any chance undermined, for this reason I’ll simply define how it matches each other and some other relevant health tips that will help promote healthy relationship.

First, it’s appropriate to know your suitor Genotype before you say ‘I do’ to him or her. This is very important to every intending couple, because it’s help to prevent future family damage (FFD), especially, for the life of the children.

Genotype comes in these forms:

AA, AS and SS
I assumed you might have known the meaning of each, if not I will refer you to our previous article on it. Let’s do the matching of genotype:
AA + AA, is an excellent match
AA + AS, is a good match
AS + AS, is bad, this is strongly discouraged. It’s advised to know this before you’ll say is too late, am in love with him or her, I don’t mind, our God will performs miracle on it.
AA + SS, is fair, if the individual involved, really want to marry
SS + SS, this is suicidal, don’t even think of it, because is extremely bad. For more information on this, you can do a research on Sickle Cell Awareness.
Re: Why You Should Know Your Genotype And Blood Group by kingsmonology(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Blood Group Compatibility:
This is important information which can save a life! A life could be saved….
Know your blood type and how common is it, and how compatible it’s to your spouse and you children.
The analyses below are in accordance to World Health Organization (WHO)
O+ is said to be find 1 in 3 persons, 37.4%. Thus, this is regarded the most common Blood Group.
O+ 1 in 3 37.4%
(Most common)

A+ 1 in 3 35.7%
B+ 1 in 12 8.5%

AB+ 1 in 29 3.4%

O- 1 in 15 6.6%

A- 1 in 16 6.3%

B- 1 in 67 1.5%

AB- 1 in 167 .6%
(Rarest)

Compatible Blood Types

O- Can receive O-

O+ can receive O+, O-

A- Can receive A-, O-

A+ can receive A+, A-, O+, and O-

B- Can receive B-, O-

B+ can receive B+, B-, O+, and O-

AB- can receive AB-, B-, A-, and O-

AB+ can receive AB+, AB-, B+, B-, A+, A-, O+, and O-

http://www.kingsmond.com/2017/07/12/why-you-should-know-your-genotype-and-blood-group-early-in-relationship/
...............................................................................................................................................................

Kingsmond Ehimare is a trained Relationship psychotherapist, counsellor, he's a relationship builder and social relationship analyst. He loves helping people in relationship and emotional distress, he is an expert in this field with years of experience having worked with several relationships NGOs affiliated with UN, he can equally solves yours today.
.......................................................................................................................................................................

Ps: Please feel free to contact me on kingsmond.com1@gmail.com; instagram: @kingsmond_big & twitter: @kingsmond.com

www.kingsmond.com
https://web.facebook.com/kingsmond/
http://twitter.com/kingsmond_com
Re: Why You Should Know Your Genotype And Blood Group by Chubhie: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2017
This is to me the first principle of man know thyself.
Re: Why You Should Know Your Genotype And Blood Group by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2017
Genotypes do not only come in 3 types Some people are AC, CC and so many variants
Re: Why You Should Know Your Genotype And Blood Group by kingsmonology(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Researches by Psychology of personality, have reviewed that your Blood group also speaks about you in the following ways:
A (+): Good leadership.
A (-): Hardworking.
B (+): Can Sacrifice for others and very ambitious, tolerance.
B (-): Non flexible, Selfish & Sadistic.
O (+): Born to help.
O (-): Narrow minded.
AB (+): Very difficult to understand.
AB (-): Sharp & Intelligent.

Well! You can embark on research today to prove their researches wrong. This will enable you contribute knowledge to the existing ones. But, if you don’t know your blood group, try to find out by visiting the next medical lab, it’s very important to know your blood group.
Re: Why You Should Know Your Genotype And Blood Group by kingsmonology(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Researches by Psychology of personality, have reviewed that your Blood group also speaks about you in the following ways:
A (+): Good leadership.
A (-): Hardworking.
B (+): Can Sacrifice for others and very ambitious, tolerance.
B (-): Non flexible, Selfish & Sadistic.
O (+): Born to help.
O (-): Narrow minded.
AB (+): Very difficult to understand.
AB (-): Sharp & Intelligent.
Well! You can embark on research today to prove their researches wrong. This will enable you contribute knowledge to the existing ones. But, if you don’t know your blood group, try to find out by visiting the next medical lab, it’s very important to know your blood group.

(1) (Reply)

Is Their A Special Way To Concieving A Baby Girl? / Signs Of A Toxic Person / What Is Your Biggest Regret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.