Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg Us - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg Us (766 Views)

Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg / Be A Digital Media Marketer In Weeks And Get Certified With A Stand By Job / Most Organization Are Looking For Digital Media Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg Us by manager1a: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2017
Hear this: There are (good) jobs out there but they require certain ICT expertise and without them, no job, just peanuts. Things are practically changing swiftly - yesterday it was Televisions in vogue but today it's Smart phones and incredible PC's - with these you can be within the confine of your room, in a bus or your toilet and still connect to the world, be heard and earn a living.

You can enter the labour Market with Job Ready ICT Skills with a GUARANTEE 50% Discounts on all courses for NYSC Corp Members ONLY!!

COURSE OFFERED

Ø Web Design & Development
Ø Mobile App Development
Ø Graphics Design
Ø Motion Graphics
Ø Video Editing
Ø 3D Animation
Ø Photography
Ø Web Application Development
Ø Digital Media Marketing

BENEFITS OF OUR TRAINING FOR CORP MEMBERS

· Preparing you to be future innovators and drivers of the economy
· Offers you the chance to get hands-on training experience
· Introduce you to a potential future work environment
· Allow them to test your interest in a particular career before making permanent commitments.
· Develop skills in applying theory to practical work situations.
· Structured training program to make you become Job-Ready
· Get Practical Skills Needed for Real - life work experience
· Bespoke training that Introduce them into a world of Lifetime Employability or Entrepreneurship prospects
· Provides them with added edge in addition to what you studied in school
· Making them to be citizen of the Global Village
· 100% Practical training programs
· Tutorship and mentorship by young working ICT

contact us or drop your number or email

Re: Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg Us by Vine4(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
How much is it so I can register and tell my friends. Don't grab this 50 percent stuff ur talking about.
Re: Digital Media Training Live In Lagos With 50%discount Msg Us by manager1a: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Vine4:
How much is it so I can register and tell my friends. Don't grab this 50 percent stuff ur talking about.

send us your number and email address

(1) (Reply)

“no Work,no Pay”: Nasu, Ssanu, Naat In Closed-door With Fg / What Would Happen If I Leave My PPA For A Month? / Rivers Govt To Start Paying 2011 Batch A Corpers From Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.