Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why Can't We Close Our Right Eye Without Closing The Left One? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Can't We Close Our Right Eye Without Closing The Left One? (509 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't We Close Our Right Eye Without Closing The Left One? by boookworm: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Just out of curiosity i've tried closing my right eye without closing the left one but i can't, and i've met people who can't as well. But i seem not to have any problem closing the left eye without closing the right one. Experts pls can i have an explanation
Re: Why Can't We Close Our Right Eye Without Closing The Left One? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
. I am not understanding. Pictures or I don't believe.
Re: Why Can't We Close Our Right Eye Without Closing The Left One? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
I just did...
Re: Why Can't We Close Our Right Eye Without Closing The Left One? by psucc(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Op your eye needs attention.
Re: Why Can't We Close Our Right Eye Without Closing The Left One? by ifex370(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Too much screen
Re: Why Can't We Close Our Right Eye Without Closing The Left One? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
It's just you,

Do you have those tiny Chinese kind of eyes? undecided
Re: Why Can't We Close Our Right Eye Without Closing The Left One? by ihustler(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
I think OP meant 'blinking with the left eye is easier than the right eye'

I dont know why that's so either...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Woken Up And Weren'nt Able To Move? This Is Why / PASS IT ON This Info Can Save Your Life And Those You Love.. / Practical Tips For A Flatter Belly – How To Deal With The ‘mummy Pouch’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.