Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Watch The Moment Someone Tried To Snatch Davido’s Chain At A Club In Kenya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch The Moment Someone Tried To Snatch Davido’s Chain At A Club In Kenya (403 Views)

Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Someone Tried To Snatch Davido’s Chain At A Club In Kenya by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Few days ago, Nigerian pop star, Davido Adeleke revealed how his chain was nearly snatched by a fan at a club in Kenya.

We just stumbled on the video of the moment that shows an unknown man attempting to snatch Davido’s chain, luckily Davido resisted before his bouncers pounced on the offender!

Photos below;

Watch video here; (https://www.instagram.com/p/BWX2_19j15P/)

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/finally-watch-the-moment-someone-tried-to-snatch-davidos-chain-at-a-club.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Watch The Moment Someone Tried To Snatch Davido’s Chain At A Club In Kenya by pzmedia(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ohhh busted
Re: Watch The Moment Someone Tried To Snatch Davido’s Chain At A Club In Kenya by Yeligray(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
The guy just wanted to see if it was real

(1) (Reply)

Why I Shared My Nude Pictures On Social Media – Actress Christabel Ekeh / My Father Just Became A Senator And I’m So Happy!!! - B-red Celebrates His Dad’s / Temi Otedola Shares Picture With Boo, Mr Eazi To Wish Him Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.