Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction (37899 Views)

Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by hmohammed(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Oza ooo!!
A beh?

shocked

Wait,

Somebody that graduated in Sudan of all places is allowed to practice Medicine in this country?

Not just that; she is even repped and considered a foreign-trained student.

This is a shame to NMA
This is a shame to Nigerian Professionals
This is a shame to Nigeria
This country is a joke

Ideally upon return to Nigeria she should start from her 2nd year or 1st MB in a Nigerian Medical School.

Gosh!!!

I will really like to see d face behind all these your funny post. I glorify God with his numerous creations. Enjoy bro

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
SplendidE:
omg she's a cutie beauty with brains just like me. nice one ma'am

Hmmmm...
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lies!!!

What a bunch of packaged lies! Anyone with medical doctors in the family especially those who schooled abroad know one fact:

Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria does not give out Distinction. They only give a pass or fail!

Thus OP IS A LIAR, SAID DR. TOO IS A LIAR FOR NOT DEBUNKING SUCH CRAP!

Proudly Yoruba

Pass is 50 but if you're able to score 75 in any of the specialized areas you get a distinction , although very rare it is still achievable

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by cckalima: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Oza ooo!!
A beh?

shocked

Wait,

Somebody that graduated in Sudan of all places is allowed to practice Medicine in this country?

This is a shame to NMA
This country is a joke

Ideally upon return to Nigeria she should start from her 2nd year or 1st MB in a Nigerian Medical School.

Gosh!!!
na wah o! so sudan is in Nigeria? whatever u like say she has got what it takes to practice here. some of u who studied in what in ur mind you consider as foreign country could not pass this same exam. pls eschew sentiment ok. No expletives pls!
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by Witnes: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
My kul congratulations 2 u 4 ur determination despite d challenges u faced in life of demised of ur parents. Some in ur shoe ve become rogues, prostitutes and quickly blame it on d lost of his/her parents, like Evans never lost his parents but blamed it on his step mum bt u, u stand strong and 2day u are celebrated 4 gud. Congrat once more, more power, wisdom and longlive.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by Saintsquare(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
elmessiahs:
Obio/akpor determines who becomes govanor in rivers,afta wike we have endorsed emohua and phalga

lol.I don't know why but this comment made me.laugh hahaha
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by toprealman: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Why are people like this not made brand ambassadors?
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by Ebosman: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
After seeing this post,I rushed to check your Pix to see if it's true. Well i reserve my comment
SplendidE:
omg she's a cutie
beauty with brains
just like me.
nice one ma'am

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by akaahs(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
D way this part d world is celebrtn paper work or certificate is worrisome. Am sure wit her first class nd distinction she can't come up wit some thing new in d medical field.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by czarina(f): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=Lloydfolarin post=58425255][/quote]must you drag tribal sentiments into such a heartwarming thread? Haba! Who do you no just try at all... go beg the person, you're on the path to insanity. However lol @ 'we were marginalized by God' . Darn hilarious
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by Maxvasia(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congratulations, my fellow Doc.

We, for once see a meaningful post and suddenly, the Nairaland slay queens who suffer from the talking epidemic are silent, apparently disinterested! If it wer a post that has to do with the depths of immorality, feminism and "misogyny" now, u will see them all over the place, farting through their oral cavity.

I wish u strength once again, Doc. Nice one
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by Maxvasia(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congratulations, my fellow Doc.

We, for once see a meaningful post and suddenly, the Nairaland slay queens who suffer from the talking epidemic are silent, apparently disinterested! If it wer a post that has to do with the depths of immorality, feminism and "misogyny" now, u will see them all over the place, farting through their oral cavity.

I wish u strength once again, Doc. Nice one.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by piagetskinner(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
congrats omoluabi. ....but Sudan of all countries..
hmm
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by amakadihot87(f): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
iduzebaba:
Congrats sis, dis is the kind of slaying we desire from our present female folks. A combo of beauty, books, brains and modesty......... Not lyk dos chest baring anuofias who doesnt believe there is a life outside instagram and snap chat.
..........u r so right......sexy yet very modest...........added to intelligence
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by MrHenshaw: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Oza ooo!!
A beh?

shocked

Wait,

This is a shame to NMA
This country is a joke

Gosh!!!

Do you know the standard of Education in Sudan,maybe u are judging from their socio economic challenges.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by Sonoyom(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by Gpluz: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
congratulations dear
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=Lloydfolarin post=58425255][/quote]

LOL, you got me cracking, hhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by dammybabanla: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2017
BendDownSelect:
She fine, she carry meat appropriately, she come brilliant join am.. So irresistible kiss
oya begin masturbate
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:07am On Jul 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Pass is 50 but if you're able to score 75 in any of the specialized areas you get a distinction , although very rare it is still achievable

LMAO . BIG LIE!!! . Medical and Dental DOES NOT award distinction to anyone writing their EXAM!!! THEY ONLY GIVE YOU PASS OR FAIL. IT IS A KNOWN FACT. THEY OPERATE THE BRITISH SYSTEM WHICH MEANS THAT AFTER PASSING PLAB OR MDCN EXAM, YOU ONLY GET PASS OR FAIL TOO. THIS GUY AND OP ARE TRYING TO HYPE UNNECESSARY THINGS.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by chineduemmao: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Lies!!!

What a bunch of packaged lies! Anyone with medical doctors in the family especially those who schooled abroad know one fact:

Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria does not give out Distinction. They only give a pass or fail!

Thus OP IS A LIAR, SAID DR. TOO IS A LIAR FOR NOT DEBUNKING SUCH CRAP!

Proudly Yoruba
i thought as much *DISTINCTION*
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by chineduemmao: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2017
luxy44:
na this exam my Ukraine trained boys no gree pass. na attendance dey make them graduate for Ukraine! Awon olodo
what do you mean?
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by titiforever: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2017
iduzebaba:
Congrats sis, dis is the kind of slaying we desire from our present female folks. A combo of beauty, books, brains and modesty......... Not lyk dos chest baring anuofias who doesnt believe there is a life outside instagram and snap chat.
Real anuofias and ewu ofias.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

Lmao. Lie. Medical and Dental DOES NOT award distinction to anyone writing their exam. Just like thE GMC too

Are you just trying to troll or you mean what you're saying ?. If you have a medical doctor as a friend please do ask.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Are you just trying to troll or you mean what you're saying ?. If you have a medical doctor as a friend please do ask.

All my siblings are doctors who trained abroad and wrote mdcn so many years ago and also now work out of the country. My last sibling who I sponsor wrote mdcn three years ago. The system has not changed. I have spoken with a lot of people who said the same thing. If you have proof otherwise, post proof else shut your trap
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by sshalom(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Decency, beauty and brain personified. Congratulations; certain in order!
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by d33types: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:

MDCN does not offer distinctions on >70%.only the graduating school does that.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by G0dsent: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
that's my country man !!!!
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Beauty and brains!

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Sacks Toyin Ogundipe As Vice Chancellor / Nassarawa State University Post-ume Is Out Hurry'''' 16th-19th July / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.