Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,306 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) (62211 Views)

Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Wife Amara Kanu On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by matthyking(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
congrats to her
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Icon79(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congrats. She's getting a little big tho.

That's what happens when you decide to marry a kid, who isn't done growing yet. She might end up being what you didn't bargain for when she's eventually done growing.

Word of wisdom!

O pari o
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by PussyBlower: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:
You can tell they are Biafraans by their beautiful skin tone; like African Americans.

Oyah Afonjas, come and kill me.
So their fûçking skin tones make em look like fûçking African Americans..Your Moniker should be changed coz you're fûçking HOPELESS inferiority complexity @ its peak angry angry
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by funlord(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
HERSLEY:
I get open teeth ooo cheesy

Chai.....na you biko! grin
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by HERSLEY(f): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin kiss
funlord:

Chai.....na you biko! grin
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congratulations,ma'am. I'm gonna get there one day(Ameen). Insha Allah.
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Nedfed(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:
You can tell they are Biafraans by their beautiful skin tone; like African Americans.

Even Ojukwu in his grave still salute you stupeediti.

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by PussyBlower: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkemdi89:
Kudos to parents always making noise that their daughters must have at least a first degree before marriage, this one na KANU house she take right waec self, now she is a master holder .
Ain't you fûçking scared of being swallowed by a fûçking crocodile from that fûçking river? ? shocked shocked
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
brainpulse:
Hypocrisy is when you are living in the same UK you abused of bringing/amagamating Nigerian together.

Hypocrisy is when you left your family abroad and beating the drums of war in Nigeria and goats and baboons joins you.

The albino is a scam and fraud looking for relevance. He was interviewed some days ago about is succession plans and structure, he was just unconvincing, moulding words incoherently and had no plans at all.

shocked

Your moniker is right.
Go and check your brain pulse
It is dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Unimaginable123: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
brainpulse:
Hypocrisy is when you are living in the same UK you abused of bringing/amagamating Nigerian together.

Hypocrisy is when you left your family abroad and beating the drums of war in Nigeria and goats and baboons joins you.

The albino is a scam and fraud looking for relevance. He was interviewed some days ago about is succession plans and structure, he was just unconvincing, moulding words incoherently and had no plans at all.
u well so? Amara Kanu is the wife Kanu Nwankwo. A Nigerian Legend popularly called Papilo

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by hucienda: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
mehn ... papillo rili wash hand and eye go marry im babe. 'Twas a classy one in '04 as told by journo lenses. Fine woman. Beautiful family.

Congratulations Amara.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by fippycbk(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkemdi89:
Kudos to parents always making noise that their daughters must have at least a first degree before marriage, this one na KANU house she take right waec self, now she is a master holder .

Make your pikin marry with first school leaving ooo. No even advise am if she see husband after primary 6.
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Unimaginable123: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
kingandamy4life:
I LOVE THIS FAMILY...KANU YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN MY MENTOR FOR LIFE. CONGRATULATIONS MRS KANU
God blesa
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by davidif: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Chei!!!! See poor self esteem! So African Americans are now gods?? Hahaha Hahaha chei!!!!

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Marlboro1: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
brainpulse:

Develop some brain. Or at least learn to read and comprehend before commenting. Kanu Nwankwo is not same as Nnamdi Kanu. I know you hallucinate anytime you hear anything Igbo. Stop showing your idiocy to people who don't already know.

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Unimaginable123: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
elmessiahs:
OBIO/AKPOR is a major determinant in rivers politics,God bless our ikwerre agenda
wow. Is she Ikwerre? Didn't know. God bless
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by davidif: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
okway:

Ibos and inferiority complex.

You managed to insult another tribe just to elevate yourself. Just say congrats and go your way.

Not only that he is idolizing African Americans hahahahaga. Chei! Wet in person no go see for nairaland haha

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by YelloweWest: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Lol. African Americans don't have beautiful skin tone. Forget the bleached out folks on TV. Most of them are fat ugly and very dirty embarassed

Don't compare the beautiful Kanu family to them.
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by slimiyke(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amara Onyeador.

I am proud of you,
You've grown from the shy girl walking the walkways of ABSU and scared to come to night studio while studying Architecture under the terrible Arc. Uzoanya.
To a blossomed lily that makes the world pause at a news of her.

Your aura and personality radiates from the streets of Trans Ekulu Enugu to the end of Carnaby Street in London

From the naive girl who was whisked by Nwankwo when watching Ekpo at Stormy bar, Amannagwu to an effective mother of great kids who has been a great wife and companion.

I'm proud of you today, tomorrow and always
Congrats Amara KANU.

Godbless you for this wonderful piece....Once more congratulations to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by labbyboi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
This Kanu no know say anything dey wey dem dey call punctuation?
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Mekenz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amara Onyeador.

I am proud of you,
You've grown from the shy girl walking the walkways of ABSU and scared to come to night studio while studying Architecture under the terrible Arc. Uzoanya.
To a blossomed lily that makes the world pause at a news of her.

Your aura and personality radiates from the streets of Trans Ekulu Enugu to the end of Carnaby Street in London

From the naive girl who was whisked by Nwankwo when watching Ekpo at Stormy bar, Amannagwu to an effective mother of great kids who has been a great wife and companion.

I'm proud of you today, tomorrow and always
Congrats Amara KANU.
bro you can flow,if you wants to, but most of the time you like been silly,sometimes I admires your sense of humour while sometimes,if feel like giving you a hot brow on your jaw,anyways I still follow you because of your unpredictable comments and lastly because your a Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Onyiridike(f): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
nkemdi89:

My sister, I weak. It seems we learn marriology in the university.

1 Like

Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:

ode, what have you done with your own life?

I hope you know your existence is oblivious to kanu nwankwo ?
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Organs(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:

You haff already killed yasef with your empty head. Na your money dey work, i sure say you neva see inside plane before... ayaaa, kpele, keep dreaming bro, some dreams come true.
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
cute happy family
Re: Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) by Lloydfolarin: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hopeful20100:

With that ugly smile... That's d most ugliest smile i have ever seen.

What a widest mouth on earth!!! Big enough to swallow 4 Cucumbers at once...

I now understand why Kanu who was her Granfather was her choice. It takes triple of her age to get someone to fit into that over serviced hole.

You never can tell if her pussy is being serviced by a Yoruba G in UK cos Yorubas are the only Nigeria tribe holding UK down at all levels. London=South West, Nigeria, Dublin in Ireland=South West Nigeria, Atlanta ATL-Georgia= South West Nigeria, New York=South West Nigeria, Canada=South West Nigeria except Malaysia and China

With those children heads, Yoruba Dude is servicing what an Igbo man couldn't do.

Like FFK was servicing Bianca Ojukwu in advance and in preparation for your warlord(Ojukwu) consumption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo / Slay Queen Turns Super Eagles Jersey Into Wrap Dress (photos) / Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.