Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) (32771 Views)

Passengers Burnt In Accident On Keffi Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) / Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
YungPrinzz:
broza... She is cute!!! God is wonderful

Do you understand my point?

So emotions about this thread didn't move you at all that you could still find space to know who is cute and try to hook up with same person here?

Why are we so self-centered and unconcerned about one another in this Country?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
muller101:
as if they don't involve in accident I guess
ALL things being equal,you're much safer in any of those vehicles in case of an accident than in an Okada..and that's before you bring the Okada man's notorious recklessness into the equation..
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Until we stop all these RIPs and start demanding that the right things must be done,

Until passengers start asking drivers not to over speed just because they want to get to their destination on time,

Until nigerians start using social media as a weapon to voice out their grieviances and displeasures about how
they are being ruled by their leaders...,

Until the youths of our failing nation decide to say enough is enough with the daily killings of their fellow
youths on our roads....

Until we realize that God is not our servant,and will not help you do what he’s
designed and empowered you to do for yourself....

Until we realise all these,We will keep typing RIPs which will do little or nothing to stop these
bloody and unavoidable accidents on our roads....

Enough of all these stale RIPs,do something about it....

The choice is Urs....!!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by kenny714433(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Misieratur nostris omnipotent Deus, et demisit pecatis nostris, peducas nostra ad vita eterna........
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by Jackeeh(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
nddydamzi:
and did you also thought what that your knock ,hit or bite could cause,after you say village people

It made him slow down. Thank you
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by colizee(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Teejay1371:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim till 2017.

NOT OUT DATED

Take your local scamming elsewhere ode.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
YungPrinzz:
can we be friends??
Nwokem, iwu otu nnunnu!. On this sorrowful thread u wan chyke babe?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by Agathabless: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
RIP, so sad
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by princejones(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
One has to be careful when plying that road especially that poly bend, may the dead rest in peace
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
subtlemee:
RIP..this is why I don't like okada for anything,i will rather wait for hours for keke or kekebus or taxi

kekebus??

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by subtlemee(f): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
judgedredd22:

kekebus??

Somebody in my location will understand what I mean sir
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
subtlemee:

Somebody in my location will understand what I mean sir

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by bigpsalm07: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
R. I. P
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by Nkarchi: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Everyone has blamed d bike man, yes he has the first blame, but did anyone say a thing about d state of the road? the last time I travelled from aba to uyo, the bus drove in a bush track cos d road is awful.

We all know aba serves as a key wholesale market to the rest of the east and south south states but irrespective of the economic prospects between these states, has the leaders come together to plan how they can construct an inter state rail between the states to enhance commerce?

We will continue to witness more of this until the leaders rise to their responsibility.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by belcom10(m): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
May their souls rest in peace. I pray God will give the families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by Princesum(m): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
what a tragic scene, so pathetic
I feel like shedding tears for those lost souls
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by Opeakins(m): 4:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Amen I say
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by Hafeezcodex1(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2017
is this for real? abeg...... tongue tongue[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by lollykyd(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Our driver for Nigerian ehn
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2017
openmine:
Until we stop all these RIPs and start demanding that the right things must be done,

Until passengers start asking drivers not to over speed just because they want to get to their destination on time,

Until nigerians start using social media as a weapon to voice out their grieviances and displeasures about how
they are being ruled by their leaders...,

Until the youths of our failing nation decide to say enough is enough with the daily killings of their fellow
youths on our roads....

Until we realize that God is not our servant,and will not help you do what he’s
designed and empowered you to do for yourself....

Until we realise all these,We will keep typing RIPs which will do little or nothing to stop these
bloody and unavoidable accidents on our roads....

Enough of all these stale RIPs,do something about it....

The choice is Urs....!!
Teach us how to use social media as a weapon to better the country and demand for our rights? people are indeed willing to learn.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Service year mehn.

This thread made me remember my bikeman that plys that same road by name Sam "Aba no far". I pray for road safety.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2017
sharpwriter:

Teach us how to use social media as a weapon to better the country and demand for our rights? people are indeed willing to learn.

Its not as if we don't know how and where to use the social media as a weapon...its all about our priorities!

Firstly,social media is a powerful weapon that empowers individuals with a voice to air their displeasure or worries about how they are being governed or led!

If most of our time which we spent on social media platforms like instagram or facebook,liking and posting pictures all over, was used to discuss national issues that will positively affect our lives,we wud have been able to pressure our lazy leaders to come up with a lasting solution to so many recurring problems bedeviling nigeria....

How many of us can comment intensively on a very important issue in the nation same way we fight over davido or whizkid on twitter?

Imagine what our voice on social media could have done to pressure the presidency to tell us the true state of our ailing president...instead we spend time arguing about needless stuffs that wont make any telling impact on our society!

The sad truth is that even if we were given superhuman powers right now to help humanity,we may actually not know how to make good use of it or may even use it for our own selfish benefits....
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Now let's think of how guilty those who were supposed to fix that road are. They will share in the punishment and karma. How long did they try to convince Abia state to do it's part of the road? Secondly if the passengers sit and allow transporters to gamble with their lives, they too share in the guilt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi / Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) / Don't Lie, Choose Your Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.