Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (51463 Views)

Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) / Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwaloluwa, Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by LubeyNaijaBlog: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Renowned Gospel artiste and Pastor, Nathaniel Bassey and his beautiful wife
Sarah are on the cover of the July edition of Media Room Hub magazine.

Last month the musician championed The #HallelujahChallenge which caught the attention of a great multitude of eager worshippers and also got a feature on CNN.

The 30-day one hour midnight praise sesssion peaked at over 70,000 viewers on Instagram alone.

In the very inspiring interview accompanying the shoot, the
Olowogbogboro singer talks about his revelation for the Hallelujah challenge, the criticism from Daddy Freeze, his passion for God’s work and and how he met his beautiful wife.

When asked what five things he would take for a luxury weekend, Nathaniel said
First I would take my bible, then my trumpet, my family, my ipad and maybe my phone.

Sarah Bassey speaking to the magazine, diaclosed that being married to her husband has led her closer to God. She also talks about working with Nathaniel...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/nathaniel-bassey-his-pretty-wife-sarah.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by LubeyNaijaBlog: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by forreelinc(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin eh? This one wey dey squeeze gal yansh for medilag him sef don marry
We thank God for him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by MhizzAJ(f): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by divinehand2003(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wow
Wow
Wow

All I can say is wow wow wow wow wow.

14 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Hotshawarma(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
divinehand2003:
Wow
Wow
Wow

are u a siren??

186 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by pzmedia(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
nice shot

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Dutchey(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
d man's dressing be like hushpuppy's

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by jchioma: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
forreelinc:
We thank God for him

Na wa fo u o! You neva hear am: Old things shall pass away? grin

14 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Divay22(f): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
I can only see a Virtuous woman in her....
God pls make me one some day

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by cristianisraeli: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
see how his wonderful wife cross hand holy holy things..lol you go think say she no fit hurt fly..ok o

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by ImohWilliams1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lovely people!

5 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by NollywoodNews24(f): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
There is fame in God. You can still be famous if you don't join the world.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok [color=][/color] grin angry Buh wait u na no dey sleep wink cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Divay22:

Honestly.

13 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
May God give me better wife, make i fit settle down serve God well.

20 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Lorechino(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
I. Say make I comment since say talk na free[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by daddyrich: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
God bless you sir. You're indeed a rare gift to our generation

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Divay22:
God pls make me one some day
Will you marry me? can you pray for 2hours?

7 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by igbohausayoruba: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fine sweet porero

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Ra88: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
wink
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by SalamRushdie: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
forreelinc:
We thank God for him

What's Medilag
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by TellMeNothing: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oh Lord
See a complete wife. Complete woman

6 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by oyeludef(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
[b][/b]
divinehand2003:
Wow
Wow
Wow

U be siren?

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by mikeycharles(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Stunning but that him wife shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by bbbabes(f): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
The wife is beautiful...

14 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by Ra88: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
And that short girl SIMI said she stopped doing Gospel music because there is not much fame and money in it unlike circular music.

Funny enough up till now, Simi is not half as popular as Nathaniel Bassey neither does she have the kind of money Nathaniel Bassey has.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by lailo: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Sarah Ebuk,now Sarah Bassey was a girl we used to do hide and seek game way back in Eket Akwa ibom state,now has turned to a celebrity.Who God has blessed!!!!!!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by happney65: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ra88:
And that short girl SIMI said she stopped doing Gospel music because there is not much fame and money in it unlike circular music.

Funny enough up till now, Simi is not half as popular as Nathaniel Bassey neither does she have the kind of money Nathaniel Bassey has.

You must have taken the same igbo seun kuti took tonight for him to upload the nonesense he uploaded on FB tonight..Who the fuckkkk is nathaniel bassey to simi..I knew him when they started their yeye 30days prayer session on social media..comparing this dude to simi is like comparing Harrysong to Dbanj..Nathaniel koo,Danny Young nii..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine by liftedhigh: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) / Olamide Badoo Gets Tattoo On His Leg, Check It Out / Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.