Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery (1985 Views)

Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Afrohits: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by cursedAbiola(f): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
typical afonja ambassador grin
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Caustics: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
pukes my dinner sad
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by vanbonattel: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Representing the Yoruba kingdom effectively grin

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by jumobi1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Stay objective my people. Bobrisky's actions have nothing to do with his tribe. We have his kind all across the world.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by austyn0(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fa ncha mmadu... Smh
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Kamelot77(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
still waiting for d day Cancer will reach him
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
O GOD where is your thunder when we need it?
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by NobleAngell(f): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
The devil has taken over. Satanism is now trending. May this same butts put you in trouble. Nonsense!
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by NollywoodNews24(f): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
May God have mercy on his soul
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by escodotman: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is he also going to have breasts implant?
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nna17(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm, this boy called Bob risky is a disaster to he'll, wonders.
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nna17(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm, this boy called Bob risky is a disaster to hell, wonders.
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by MasterKim: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yes, he's Yoruba. So what?
There are thousands of people like him in d states but you hypocrite won't see anything wrong in that.

U guys needs to wash d hate off and start commenting constructively witout been tribal

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Mightyjohn11(m): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
hmmmm wonders shall neva end cryhmmmm wonders shall neva end
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Baddest69(m): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afon.....

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2017
Why all the fuss about this guy?
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2017
These guy is one of the people disgracing yorubas.
My mun told me a how we yorubas are disgrace to the world even before the coward afonja and awolowo
Mummy you know liar,yorubas are disgrace
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by odaniel1(m): 2:35am On Jul 14, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
My mun told me a how we yorubas are disgrace to the world even before the coward afonja and awolowo

YOU ARE NOT DOING BADLY YOURSELF IN DISGRACING THE YORUBAS TOO... cry with your well-constructed English and your 'brilliant' moniker sad
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Adeoba10(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2017
vanbonattel:
Representing the Yoruba kingdom effectively grin
Hey, you can call me skull miner, fraudster n co, but you calling Bobrisky our representative, i cant take that from you...
You look familiar, Are you not the yougurt seller?

Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Adeoba10(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Tell your mum to call 08076416000 so that we can refund all the school fees spent on you.
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Kingsley1000(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2017
he has transformed to she
Re: Bobrisky Dances & Shakes His Backside As He Begins His Butt Enlargement Surgery by Tamarapetty(f): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2017
yuck

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer/rapper Phyno Looks Great In New Style,hair Style Changed(photos) / Checkout This Hot Photos Of Actress Dayo Amusa In A Pool / Are Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Dating? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.