Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The World Is Evolving Around Online Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The World Is Evolving Around Online Businesses (263 Views)

5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start Today / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Evolving Around Online Businesses by oldsol(m): 5:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Mark Zuckerberg makes his Billions of dollars from your data when you visit Facebook …. It is called Technology

Eric Worre a network marketing Pro make his Billions of dollars from referrals…. It is called Networking

Juha Parhiala is the number one highest earner in the world from network marketing business…. It is called Networking in Technology

I have heard about many online business, but I resorted to networking because it's the only venerable systematic business that the billionaires respect till today.

Trump, the president of America in 2007 said if he is to start business all over he will start networking in 2009 two years later he started full time networking and this made him crazily rich and listed him among the richest people in the world.

Bill Gate has said the same thing, I believe he will start soon.

These are rich people maximizing opportunities, what will you say friend?

I know that no matter the depth of your wealth, you are not as wealthy as people listed above.

Why can't you build a life time opportunity today via networking and make millions of Naira at the long run!

You can message me to know more, many people will become millionaires and many will be potentials to this same reality.

Build a future now.
+23470-6964-1323

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Palm Kernel Shell And Nuts? / 100% Honest Buyer And Seller / Career Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.