Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

How To Be Rich From Dangote - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich From Dangote (1451 Views)

Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State / 7 Timeless Lessons About Getting Rich From A Book Your Grandparents Read / Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Be Rich From Dangote by enm(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2007
Is it your desires to be rich and live a comfortable life? or looking for how to make it big in nigeria? then come with me and see how one man who have been making it real big time.
The man name is Aliko Dangote, come and see what he have to saywww.omoraro.bloggerteam.com
Re: How To Be Rich From Dangote by Loads: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2007
Lair no one should click on his link
Re: How To Be Rich From Dangote by egoldman(m): 6:37am On Feb 09, 2007
Misleading link ,the guy should be suspended to make him understand this forum is for serious people angry angry angry
Re: How To Be Rich From Dangote by peace2all(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2007
Seun please take action.
Re: How To Be Rich From Dangote by enm(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2007
i have read all your view and i tender my apology to all of you all please forgive me.
the truth is i was just trying to direct people to my blog where i paste any matter carried on mostly nigerian dailys.it is new blog that i created free.please once agian forgive me.

concerning the peice on dangote i got that from last week saturday sun

thanks for your understanding
Re: How To Be Rich From Dangote by Loads: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2007
Enm,
me I don forgive you o, everyone make mistakes but I will suggest that the Dangota article should be put on this trend or perhaps on the first page or a clear link on your blog so that people will stop attacking you as misleading.

(1)

In Need Of Olden Days Stuffs / Discover How To Export Cashew From Nigeria / Cway Dispenser @ The Best Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.