Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Please I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job (390 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Job by cruzie75(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2017
I am Sam currently in my final year university of lagos DLI. I am in dire need of a job to enable me raise fund to meet up with the financial obligation am faced with at the institution. My fellow nairalanders if you have opportunity to help in this regard I will deeply appreciate it. I possess the following certificates: Diploma in Accounting (uniben), NIIT(oracle 10g) and I have job experience as an account officer.
I can be contacted with this number.
Re: Please I Need A Job by olaboderichard(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2017
cruzie75:
I am Sam currently in my final year university of lagos DLI. I am in dire need of a job to enable me raise fund to meet up with the financial obligation am faced with at the institution. My fellow nairalanders if you have opportunity to help in this regard I will deeply appreciate it. I possess the following certificates: Diploma in Accounting (uniben), NIIT(oracle 10g) and I have job experience as an account officer.
I can be contacted with this number 09031633738.

Noted..

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies For Support Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer/senior Engineers / Make Up Training / Social Media Marketing Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.