Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) (2380 Views)

See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / What Is The Difference Between B.sc And B.eng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) by saaedlee: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2017
See the grammatical errors made by students of higher institutions.

Re: One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) by Dface2: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Download Project Topics and Materials for your Research Work!
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?

Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!

-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.

Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.
Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) by LionDeLeo: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2017
OP, what's your point?

That university graduates have immunity against grammatical blunders? Are you a learner?

Have you ever been to any NYSC orientation camp? If you haven't, pls do.

Fyi, I don't subscribe to that parity nonsense because graduates of both levels of education have never been on same pedestal even by the founding mandates of both systems.

However, proficiency in English is never a determining factor because even university graduates are not helping matters.

Note, I'm a university graduate, (federal).

7 Likes

Re: One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
OP, what's your point?

That university graduates have immunity against grammatical blunders? Are you a learner?

Fyi, I don't subscribe to that parity nonsense because graduates of both levels of education have never been on same pedestal even by the founding mandates of both systems.

However, proficiency in English is never a determining factor because even university graduates are not helping matters.
Nobody is above mistake . thank God HND and B.sc madness has being resolved via legislation
Re: One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) by liljboy(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
OP, what's your point?

Note, I'm a university graduate, (federal).
apart from staring at my mirror this morning, this is the second intelligent person I've seen today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2017

Re: One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) by Sleekydee(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
op and you think this is a reason to share disparity joke...thats som1 grief right there, be human atleast.
Re: One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) by Einl(m): 5:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Op...
I feel ashamed on your behalf.
That's stupid and crass.
Re: One Reason Why The Dichotomy Between B.SC & HND Will Continue.(graphic Pictures) by Samusu(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Op, yhu most be very stupid, Infact yhu re stupid. Yes, I said yhu re stupid. Who told yhu that English is the tool use to measure intelligence?

Anyake.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For UNICAL Hostel – 2019 / Can A Lost Waec Certificate Be Recovered / Solve Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.