Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Get Paid To Post Ads On Facebook (LEGIT & PAYING) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Post Ads On Facebook (LEGIT & PAYING) (2478 Views)

Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Get Paid To Post Ads / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Post Ads On Facebook (LEGIT & PAYING) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2017
A pleasant Friday morning to you all, there is a website that pays you just to post ads on Facebook and other social media sites, its free to join although the program has an option to upgrade with either $1, $5, 10 etc to earn bigger but that's if you want to and if you don't have that,the site upgrades you automatically when you get just 10 leads and still pays you.... All you do is register, get your Banners with your link and post, its as easy as that.

It's as simple as Posting Facebook Ads on 25-50 Facebook Groups each day!

How To Promote the program:
* Post the ads on Facebook groups
*tweet the ads using the banner images, a little article using # i.e hashtags then add your referral links

For more info about the program visit https://www.smore.com/rnz4h-get-paid-to-post-ads-on-facebook

To learn more on how to promote this program, products, services or CPA/affiliate marketing offers, i recommend you read my blog on that here https://howtoearnmoneyonline735./2017/07/09/7-proven-ways-to-promote-cpa-offers-without-website/

For questions about the program feel free to mail me at jaysegzy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Duplex at creek avenue court lekki going fast / Urgent Need Of Nylon Sachets For Soap And Detergent / Pandoro Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.