Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel (37546 Views)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / Novel: JUST A Taste..written By: Onyeneke Abel / Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by YINKS89(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nice update.... Kip it up man.
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lovers of "Life of a Celebrity"...You are getting tired and impatient in waiting for an update?
Well, Download the full eBook here
its completely free!
follow this link
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/life_of_a_celebrity/16879

click! click!!
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by collinometricx: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abelosas222 :
Lovers of "Life of a Celebrity"...You are getting tired and impatient in waiting for an update?
Well, Download the full eBook here
its completely free!
follow this link
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/life_of_a_celebrity/16879

click! click!!
tnx bro i just finished reading it...

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by rayvelez(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2017
How can I download it?
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Damibiz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Woh Impressive...a father daughter affair i gat nothing to say...nice work...this Nkoli get mind since 1965 oh

1 Like

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by genius43(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Thx for the free download op, nice Christmas gift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
rayvelez:
How can I download it?
contact me on WhatsApp I'll help you get it
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by misskbest(f): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Abelosas222:

contact me on WhatsApp
I'll help you get it
Please I would also like to read How it ended,
Can I also contact you through whatsapp
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by temmydeby: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
And you van also get it on okadabook

1 Like

Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
misskbest:
Please I would also like to read How it ended, Can I also contact you through whatsapp
you can here is my contact number 08160830305
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by omonifamily(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Abelosas222:

you can here is my contact number 08160830305

please, I couldn't find you on whatapp, I need and love to read d story too but couldn't download it on okadabook
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by seun0225(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2018
Abelosas222:
Abfiction stories/poems
Life Of A Celebrity
Episode 5
written by
onyeneke Abel

Was he a kind of Angel or what?
"What job? So I would lose my dignity in the process..who are you self?"
She had to ask as she dropped her bags, it was becoming heavy for her
"I am Bruno..Simon's childhood friend, we grew up together"
She nodded like she was really getting him, until she burst his bubble by asking
"So what has that got to do with me..Bruno?"
He smiled at her question..
"Everything my dear..I'll fill you in over a cup of coffee"
After much persuasion she followed him to a coffee stand..
"Simon is a broken man..right from his childhood..he found out at the age of six that he was an adopted child..his foster father had never seized to make life miserable for him, at times he locked him up inside his cupboard for days..he was bullied in school, the only friend he had was me..although i wasn't there for him all the time..he grew up knowing nothing but hate..so it explains his actions.."
She cleared her throat to interrupt him..and then, she burst his bubble again
"Your story is really nice, but it still has nothing to do with me, so I think I would be on my way now, thanks for the coffee"
She stood up but he held her back..
"Please hear me out"
She reluctantly sat back and tapped her right foot impatiently
"You are the only one who has stood up to him..i saw it all and told grandfather about it, he has a job for you"
"Which is?"
She was interested now
"Fix Simon, but do not fall for him"
She laughed, what this one saying? So she is now a fixer
"You would be paid 50milllion a month, it will be doubled to 100million if there are results"
Her laughter seized..the sound of the money gained weight in her ears..was he joking?
"You are joking right?"
Oh my God, he wasn't joking..
"Am in"
She needed money of course
"Please remember you can't fall for him, the family has a wife for him already"
She scoffed, Fall for who? That heartless cold bastard.. She is in for the money..
"But he wants me out of the house"
"Grandfather would take care of that, for now, we need to change your appearance..follow me"
She entered the most expensive saloon in the area..
"You are beautiful"
Bruno commented when they were thru, her eyes shone, her v-faced shaped broadened out, her plumpy cheek and her red lips was now visible
"What are you doing here?..get out!"
Simon shouted the minute he saw her,
"She is going no where son"
Oh my God, his worst nightmare..it was Mr Nkoli, his grandfather

Life Of A Celebrity
Continues
Weldone. I have sent a mail to your gmail account. I will be waiting for your favourably response. Pls try and complete your story
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Dessydemmy: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'm still waiting for the update o.
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Chixco95(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please Can I Get It In Pdf Form? I Mean The Book.
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
pls contact me on WhatsApp for the story 08160830305
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
seun0225:

Weldone. I have sent a mail to your gmail account. I will be waiting for your favourably response. Pls try and complete your story

I saw your mail, and I have given a reply.
Re: Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel by omonifamily(f): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2018
Abelosas222:
pls contact me on WhatsApp for the story

I contacted u but u said u couldn't send the pdf, or are u being selective

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scents Of Lust / The Charismatic Charlie Wade (novel) / Broken Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.