Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt (4130 Views)

How Good Is Swiss Metro Tiles. / We Suppy And Install Roofting Sheet Of Different Types In NIGERIA / Current Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria 07062764235 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2017
This is a narialander roofing project in port Harcourt, l was contacted for measurements and God favoured me at the end of the day. To God alone be all the glory

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Before woodwork pictures

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Woodwork pictures, just stay tune and enjoy nothing forgetting to contact us for any type of your roofing project including woodwork, measurements, supply and installation of aluminum / stonecoated materials
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Woodwork pictures following

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Uploading

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
At the factory

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2017

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2017
“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2017
At the site after uploading in the night

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2017
The real work begins

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Contact us on 08037156958 for your roofing project
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Work in progress

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Making progress

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2017
“Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.”

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Raining heavily in ph

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
God l thank you for today

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”God settles us to move us to a higher level. To be settle is to place a man on a place of rest.happy sunday

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Happy new week my people

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2017
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2017
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
“When the solution is simple, God is answering.”never trust someone who lie to you and never lie to someone who trust you
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Happy weekend friends

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.”
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
The security house

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
" Everything you can imagine is real.”

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
Happy weekend friends, call us now for your roofing project

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” happy Sunday

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by Naijareward: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
princejones:
This is a narialander roofing project in port Harcourt, l was contacted for measurements and God favoured me at the end of the day. To God alone be all the glory

Hello, Its a nice one... my own will be done soon. Am on decking level now. What is the total Sqm for this, how much is step tiles now or long span 0.45 respectively ?

Update me so that i will know what to do.
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naijareward:

Hello, Its a nice one... my own will be done soon. Am on decking level now. What is the total Sqm for this, how much is step tiles now or long span 0.45 respectively ?

Update me so that i will know what to do.
thanks for your enquiry, the same for the main building is 430 Meters.0.45 First Aluminium longspan is 2500 per Sam, steptiles 2600.Note:Prices differs base on your location as Lagos price and like Aba prices are not the same. Foreign material 0.45 longspan is 1720 in Aba and 1500 in Lagos, steptiles 0.45 is 1800 in Aba and 1600 in Lagos. Remember the price is just for now which are subject to change

1 Like

Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by Naijareward: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
princejones:
thanks for your enquiry, the same for the main building is 430 Meters.0.45 First Aluminium longspan is 2500 per Sam, steptiles 2600.Note:Prices differs base on your location as Lagos price and like Aba prices are not the same. Foreign material 0.45 longspan is 1720 in Aba and 1500 in Lagos, steptiles 0.45 is 1800 in Aba and 1600 in Lagos. Remember the price is just for now which are subject to change

I like your work...... The cost of building materials is holding me ransom,,, i will try to find what to do....So that i will get back to you once i finished decking....
Re: Measurement,suppy And Installation Of Metro Tiles In Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naijareward:

I like your work...... The cost of building materials is holding me ransom,,, i will try to find what to do....So that i will get back to you once i finished decking....
thanks ,no problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carrier Split Air conditioner FREE Delivery / SOLD Lovely 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex With BQ / Do You Need Help At Federal Housing Authority (fha) Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.