Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot (48958 Views)

clearance sales! Quality 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive For #1000 Only. 2yrs Warranty! / Quality 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive at cheap prices. / 8GB Atm/credit Card Flash Drive On Auction. #500 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lies... this na sterling bank for Aba road
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow nice
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
HeOrShe:
If to say na for naija.

D reply would be..

Oga I for help u call ur oga but as it is now me no get money for my phone to make call and I dey whole MTN 3k already for phone.. Dispense some cash for me make I take recharge and call ur oga for u..
give this man a medal
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by javis01(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
pls, have anyone heard of <a href="www.creativebuilders.com.ng" >
www.creativebuilders.com.ng</a>
a friend of mine told me that their service is good. although I know that it's a new platform but I want to know if anyone here have used their service, anyone
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by mylove4God(f): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
He is so lucky he had a pen with him.
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by juman(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
He is very stupid person.

He went out like that without phone.
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by holluphemydavid(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by Phlakes(f): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
dessz:
go back and read it again but carry ur sense with u dis time angry
lolzzz, abi o
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by Ezionye(f): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
It's a mobile fone alright but ALL of us don't go EVERYWHERE with it too, especially d poster above me
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
HeOrShe:
If to say na for naija.

D reply would be..

Oga I for help u call ur oga but as it is now me no get money for my phone to make call and I dey whole MTN 3k already for phone.. Dispense some cash for me make I take recharge and call ur oga for u..

As you've made a mockery of yourself and your country I hope your life is better now? The world has joined in laughihg at you ,sorry for your life
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by bewla(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
fistonati:
Some mistakes can really be costly. Its a mibile phone, its meant to be with you almost everywhere. Always be with your phone.

How come he has a PEN and not a phone??
Nepa problem every were u go u no what I mean
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by Victornezzar: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
dessz:
werey grin
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by franklingud(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
How he take enter there kwanu? Na wa oooo

If na naija, he for sweat there die.
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by UncutSk(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
beamtopola:
Coming from CNN, then is a fakenews.
fake news iswr
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by room089: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
What would have been this man's situation if it were to be in Nigeria?
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by francisbarrack(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
u should all be aware of this fraudster n liers.
he lives in Osogbo around kobo gbogbo ee area, he sold a scrap iPhone 6 for fairly use one collected a new Gionee s6s plus cash, this is his digit no 08142646869 and his friend digit his 08186726256. His Facebook account no is kolawole Muhammed. d good people of Nairaland should tell this fraudster to give back d lady phone

Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by Vikky014(f): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
HeOrShe:
If to say na for naija.

D reply would be..

whole mtn afonja sported.
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by joe4real12: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
HeOrShe:
If to say na for naija.

D reply would be..

I feel you! Naija for real
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by Chukazu: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
fistonati:
Some mistakes can really be costly. Its a mibile phone, its meant to be with you almost everywhere. Always be with your phone.

How come he has a PEN and not a phone??

Because pen is more important than phone
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by Xerox01(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
dessz:
SAVAGE!!!!
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by salesforce: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ha
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by vickylincon(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
dessz:
u dey mind am
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by MielBaker(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
dessz:

Yekpaa!
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by baba11(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
It could happen to me cool
Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by whitebeard(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2017
dessz:
guy u savage grin

Re: Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot by dessz(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2017
whitebeard:
guy u savage grin
the guy was asking for a killing grin

Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria / Educational Tablets For Kids Age 2-15 For Sale (new) / Macbook Battery Replacement At Reduced Price In Lagos