Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

For Your Project/thesis/dissertation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Your Project/thesis/dissertation. (326 Views)

Publish Your Project, Thesis, Dissertation And Articles / 5 Easy Steps To Insert References In Your Project/ Thesis / Professional Project/assignment/thesis/dissertation Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Project/thesis/dissertation. by Projectwritter(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone
If you require the service of a project/dissertation writer or you want assistance in your project write up then contact me and if you refer my services, you get paid as well..

My major fields
Social science
Management
Expertise area: Human resource projects , Business administration projects, projects on taxation etc

I have worked on project for student schooling abroad especially the united kingdom using the Harvard referencing and paying high attention to Turnitin when referencing

My price is moderate

And be rest assured you are in safe hands.
Mention me if interested and I will drop my contacts so we can relate better

Hoping to serve you soon.
Re: For Your Project/thesis/dissertation. by Oluwapresley(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Projectwritter:
Hello everyone
If you require the service of a project/dissertation writer or you want assistance in your project write up then contact me

My major fields
Social science
Management
Expertise area: Human resource projects , Business administration projects, projects on taxation etc

I have worked on project for student schooling abroad especially the united kingdom using the Harvard referencing and paying high attention to Turnitin when referencing

My price is moderate

And be rest assured you are in safe hands.
Mention me if interested and I will drop my contacts so we can relate better

Hoping to serve you soon.

Can u do something in agriculture? agric extension to be precise. and what's the price range?
Re: For Your Project/thesis/dissertation. by Projectwritter(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Oluwapresley:

Can u do something in agriculture? agric extension to be precise. and what's the price range?

Yes I can.

Kindly send me message via my email, I will drop my personal contact for you and we can speak further.

Oluwakemiakinsinde90@gmail.com
Re: For Your Project/thesis/dissertation. by Projectwritter(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
At your service

(1) (Reply)

Question! Direct Entry Students Tread / Manners, Money & Technology Bootcamp With JSK & GAMSOLE / Uniport Management Employs Sars Men With Guns To Combat Unarmed Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.