Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) (17332 Views)

2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Guide (Questions & Answers) / Requesting Unilag Postgraduate Master Past Questions And Answers For 2017/18 / Navy Past Questions And Answers Available To All Navy Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by sammydee17: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please I need the past questions too
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by sammydee17: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please I need the past questions too. samsonayeni98@gmail.com
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by JMoe: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Please if anyone has the study materials or past questions, PLEASE HELP ME. kindly coward to somethin4mary@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Tgoldonpoint(f): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
pls, i also need the dpr past question for geology graduate Trainee...anyone that has it can email it to adediwurat@yahoo.com. thank u for help in anticipation
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by dkaneme: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
pls o. i need a free dpr past questions with answers. kindly send to my email. dkaneme@gmail.com
Also add me to the watsapp group created for this cos the link is not working.
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Theofash: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please i also need the DPR past question. save a soul guys. TOBA_FASH@YAHOO.COM
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by hariraumar33(f): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
I need a free dpr past questions with answers for environmentalist kindly send to my email. hariraumar33@gmail.com
Also add me to the watsapp group created for this cos the link is not working. Tnx.
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by freemeicid(m): 5:25am On Jul 21, 2017
DPR 2016 Aptitude Test Past Questions
Department of Petroleum Resources, Dpr, computer based aptitude test for 2017 recruitment exercise commences on Monday 24th July. As usual, invited applicants are looking for the Dpr past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.

We have decided to post samples of the past assessment test questions from previously conducted Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise.

Note that the Dpr questions can come from physics, mechanical engineering, further maths, geology, economics, account, history, chemistry, general knowledge etc. Here is a sample of the Dpr aptitude test invitation email / sms for shortlisted candidates.

Click on the link bellow to get questions

PART 1
http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016/

PART 2
http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016-part-1/
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by mikoko38(m): 5:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Please I need the DPR past question and answer. God bless anyone who will help me out. My e-mail is charmike@rocketmail.com
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Kellavic(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
kella4luv@yahoo.com is my email address. Please anyone with DPR past Question should forward it to my mail.
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by emmyforeal(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Olisco:
Considering the economic situation, i have decided to help fellows who will be writing DPR test with the study material for DPR exams, this goes for a token of N500 naira. this is just to enable me send the material.
pay to Access Bank, Ac no: 0024023739, Ac Name: Ude Valentine.
After payment you send depositors name and email address to 07084846612
goodluck
Bro, will you accept airtime of the said amount.
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by seyimola(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please help me wt d past questions and answers on dpr aptitude fkr environmentalists.. Dis my email.. Seyiajibuwa@gmail.com
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by seyimola(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kellavic:
kella4luv@yahoo.com is my email address. Please anyone with DPR past Question should forward it to my mail.
please help me too wt d past question and answer.. Seyiajibuwa@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by sirgandi: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2017
everyone has suddenly turned a bigger... chat DPR why naa... I wish u guys success.����
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by sirgandi: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2017
hey peeps don't let anyone fool u into paying for something u can get for free... just type in Google Dpr past questions and answers and u will get some likely questions about which some guys are trying to scam u wt. don't be too naive peeps, d last tym DPR was written was since 2010...i bet u...
Re: DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) by Aderex91: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
please i would be so glad if u can help me also with the past question usaefatbusayo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Print Your Original Jamb Result Slip / Houdegbe North American University Benin - Admissions / ISM Adonai University,cotonou,benin Republic. | 2018/2019 Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.