Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere (13830 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Bolanle Ninolowo & Wife Kiss In Then Vs Recent Photos / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) / Bolanle Ninolowo Steps Out In Symbolized Agbada Looking Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by Ndlistic(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Casmir Chibuike Anyanwu, fondly called chibyke or igwe chibyke by friends and acquaintances is among the new breed of actors who are steathily stealing their way into the hearts of movie producers, directors and movie lovers.

This graduate of michael of okpara university of agriculture umudike has been in some widely viewed movies nationwide which includes, Picture Perfect, Ovy's Voice, Tiwa's Baggage, Desperate House Girls2, Losing control 2, My Flatmates (Which is currently on air on dstv AMSHOWCASE/urban) etc.

Did i say picture perfect Yesss He was there, the widely talked about movie Picture perfect written and produced by Biodun Stephen and directed by Tope Alake. His performance was flawless, his connection with Bolanle Ninolowo and Mary Remmy Njoku was beautiful, infact am not letting the cat out of the bag, for those who haven't seen the movie Picture Perfect, go to the cinema and enjoy this wonderful master piece. Trust me, is not the usual naija movie, this one will wow you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5650469_img20170714wa0001_jpeg6b7bbcb09690eca62243ce0b81e9d77b Casmir Chibuike Anyanwu with Picture Perfect Star Actor, Bolanle Ninolowo @ the premiere

Finally, I say the sky is just the limit for this upcoming actor who was born and raised in the most industrial and commercial city, Aba, we pray that we see more of him in future upcoming projects, welldone, mr casmir chibuike anyanwu, a.k.a igwechibyke

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5650556_cymera20170714114131_jpeg2074dc3e6b4f6358d2919c29f7a537c8 Casmir Chibuike Anyanwu with BBNaija Star, Marvis at Picture Perfect Premiere

Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by holatin(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
op aka Ndlistic

there are a lot of things that makes people go to hell when they die.

one of the popular thing is been the op and snatching the FTC too.
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by Okundaye4(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by Caustics: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
sad are they taking huk hugan bitters?
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Johnny Bravo shape lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by partnerbiz4: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Camera bad
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by muller101(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Next pls
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by junnyjake(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nollywood is seriously improving o.
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
This bolanle just big for up nothing dey down which kain useless gyming be that
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by misspineapple(f): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Johnny Bravo sighted

2 Likes

Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by Ezionye(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Is dat a black gown am seeing there?

Dude shd have gymed up d hips for a better look
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why is the lips black like that of rottweilers own.i guess too much weed.
This guy forms too much even though he is not as fine as he thinks.
To crown it all he is a yoruba man.and definitely he will have that our syndrome
I can bet that he stinks,fart too much,a blatant liar,tracherious etc.
Anyway I don't take men for their physical looks alone but their substance.that is why I am crazy in love with nnamdi kanu and ready to even be his second or third wife.
They call me the first truthful and neat yoruba girl.

1 Like

Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by zeusdgrt(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
I fine pass dis guys na
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
To crown it all he is a yoruba man.and definitely he will have that our syndrome
Anyway I don't take men for their physical looks alone but their substance.that is why I am crazy in love with nnamdi kanu and ready to even be his second or third wife.

6 Likes

Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by Nofuckgiven: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
My friend did a review on this movie. Sounds dope. I really need to see it. After that 'Isoken'.

1 Like

Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by jrusky(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
What a name is it Kashmir or Casmir? Hmmm... what a name? so one papa and mama carried their child for christening and name the child Kashmir or Casmir in Nigeria? well not my problem though just a bit curious.
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by herkeym001(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jobestinah
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by quiverfull(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
I see this Bolanle guy in almost every Nollywood film now. Guy just blow. When it's your time, it's your time.

2 Likes

Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by ERCROSS(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

U no dey fart

1 Like

Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by bukit05(f): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Even cat get sense pass you.

1 Like

Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by dewaskillz: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
M beginning to fall in love with nollywood movies. Just watched "broken" a couple of months back and couldn't stop shedding tears...mehn that movie was dope.
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by Harry4cas(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
jrusky:
What a name is it Kashmir or Casmir? Hmmm... what a name? so one papa and mama carried their child for christening and name the child Kashmir or Casmir in Nigeria? well not my problem though just a bit curious.

I'm also Casmir by name. Is It your casmir
Re: Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere by seenter84: 2:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Fake g

(1) (Reply)

Why Waje And I Are Best Friends –omawumi / Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview / Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.