Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

P R E M A R I T A L - Don't Mess With Costly Mistake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / P R E M A R I T A L - Don't Mess With Costly Mistake (482 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P R E M A R I T A L - Don't Mess With Costly Mistake by FreshGreen: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
P R E M A R I T A L - Don't Mess With Costly Mistake
If in a Christian marital relationship, either of them is demanding for premarital sex, it means there is a mistake somewhere, it is either the person who demands premarital sex is a mistake to the other person or the other person is making mistaking by going into marital relationship with somebody who demands for premarital sex; it may also be that the person who demands for premarital sex backslides along the way during the relationship or the other person got saved along the way during the relationship and then refuses premarital sex. Premarital sex is a fornication of the highest order, and fornication or fornicator should not even be mentioned among the genuine children of God.

It is a mistake for a child of God to get into marital relationship with a fornicator who demands premarital sex. If you are a child of God, you don’t go into relationship with a brother or sister who is a fornicator; it is a serious mistake of life. Here is what the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 5:9, “I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators.”

It is a serious mistake to lose your salvation and relationship with God because you don’t want to lose a relationship with a partner who demands for premarital sex, because it is even a mistake to get into relationship with such person in the first instance. When by mistake a child of God finds herself or himself in a marital relationship with a wrong person, the right solution is to end the relationship immediately. It is a mistake to think God will save a fornicator along the way or the fornicator may change, because it is a serious mistake to base your life on probability after God has helped you to see the truth clearly.

RTEM: rtemoutreach.org
Re: P R E M A R I T A L - Don't Mess With Costly Mistake by whitebeard(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
What if the two parties want sex...??
Re: P R E M A R I T A L - Don't Mess With Costly Mistake by Dekatron(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
I will 4kk my girlfriend. . . . grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Didn't god 4kk Mary? Abi what id his own?

He should comman beat me. I am in my house.. . .oopS!! Maybe I am not! grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I'm Now A New Born Again Christian, What Is The Easiest Way To Study The Bible? / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sat. 22/07/2017) Misdirected Requests / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.