Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Which State In Nigeria Does He Come From To Posses Such Hostility To These Dogs? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which State In Nigeria Does He Come From To Posses Such Hostility To These Dogs? (837 Views)

These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria / Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. / Are These Dogs Same Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State In Nigeria Does He Come From To Posses Such Hostility To These Dogs? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
i have some few questions to ask after seeing this pic, OMG this is preposterous.

who will do this to these poor dogs?

which state in Nigeria is he traveling to?

are these dogs meat for the kitchen or pets?

Is he doing this because of the breed of the dogs? because i haven't seen such hostility to Bullmastiff, Doberman, Rottweiler, Komondor etc.

I LOVE DOGS AND I FEEL LIKE CRYING cry

Re: Which State In Nigeria Does He Come From To Posses Such Hostility To These Dogs? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
dog meat is sweet
Re: Which State In Nigeria Does He Come From To Posses Such Hostility To These Dogs? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
coolesmile:
dog meat is sweet

oh really so your a supporter of this act
Re: Which State In Nigeria Does He Come From To Posses Such Hostility To These Dogs? by StarBukola(f): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
One word BAD!!!
Re: Which State In Nigeria Does He Come From To Posses Such Hostility To These Dogs? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
PayBoyXclusives:

oh really so your a supporter of this act
dog tail is a delicacy.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Does He Come From To Posses Such Hostility To These Dogs? by Rajosh(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
this is wrong
Re: Which State In Nigeria Does He Come From To Posses Such Hostility To These Dogs? by Wristler: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Number plate isn't Nigerian
Re: Which State In Nigeria Does He Come From To Posses Such Hostility To These Dogs? by ochardbaby(m): 5:00am On Jul 17, 2017
PayBoyXclusives:
i have some few questions to ask after seeing this pic, OMG this is preposterous.

who will do this to these poor dogs?

which state in Nigeria is he traveling to?

are these dogs meat for the kitchen or pets?

Is he doing this because of the breed of the dogs? because i haven't seen such hostility to Bullmastiff, Doberman, Rottweiler, Komondor etc.

I LOVE DOGS AND I FEEL LIKE CRYING cry

Far from Naija... that's Togo plate number.

(1) (Reply)

Pussy Cat Uses A Water-closet Toilet And Flushes Itself / Video Of The Moment 59-year Old Dying Chimpanzee Recognizes Her Care-taker / I Just Lost My Rott Pup To Parvo Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.