Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Diamond Yellow Account Unexplainable Fraudulent Act - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Yellow Account Unexplainable Fraudulent Act (787 Views)

FCMB Depositors Lose Over N600m To Fraudulent Staff / See How Much This Guy Made With His Fraudulent Act / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Yellow Account Unexplainable Fraudulent Act by Richydos(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello Nigerians, i sincerely wish to alert the public most especially those operating a DIAMOND YELLOW ACCOUNT to be very watchful on the recent act of unexplainable debit alert from DIAMOND YELLOW ACCOUNT. I sincerely hope one of their staffs get to read my post as i promised them i won't relent exposing their negligence and fraudulent act until my account is resolved
I have been on this platform DYA for over a year and suddenly i am regretting my decision of operating such account
Three weeks ago i noticed a mismatch of #10, 000 between my available balance and my DYA book balance, I called countless times to their call agent 118 and lucky me it got resolved on 11/7/2017....Happy me i thought i could still rely on this platform but alas on Tuesday i got a debit alert of exact #10, 000 to an unknown account even when my phone was right with me and i wasn't even making a activity on my phone.
Now i have started the holy cry of calling them endlessly and even visited a nearest Diamond bank but still my money is missing, i even had to request for my statement of account to know if i was in any way owing them before, but hey according to the statement of account with me i had no outstanding case with them
Could it be that Diamond yellow account is trying to be fraudulent by siphoning customers money?
I have my statement of account and will surely take this fraudulent act to all level with them if it's not fixed.
Like i asked them, does a ghost know my DYA phone number and pin to have carried out transfer without my knowledge
Be at alert fellow Nigerians operating DIAMOND YELLOW ACCOUNT.
Re: Diamond Yellow Account Unexplainable Fraudulent Act by Richydos(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Richydos:
Hello Nigerians, i sincerely wish to alert the public most especially those operating a DIAMOND YELLOW ACCOUNT to be very watchful on the recent act of unexplainable debit alert from DIAMOND YELLOW ACCOUNT. I sincerely hope one of their staffs get to read my post as i promised them i won't relent exposing their negligence and fraudulent act until my account is resolved
I have been on this platform DYA for over a year and suddenly i am regretting my decision of operating such account
Three weeks ago i noticed a mismatch of #10, 000 between my available balance and my DYA book balance, I called countless times to their call agent 118 and lucky me it got resolved on 11/7/2017....Happy me i thought i could still rely on this platform but alas on Tuesday i got a debit alert of exact #10, 000 to an unknown account even when my phone was right with me and i wasn't even making a activity on my phone.
Now i have started the holy cry of calling them endlessly and even visited a nearest Diamond bank but still my money is missing, i even had to request for my statement of account to know if i was in any way owing them before, but hey according to the statement of account with me i had no outstanding case with them
Could it be that Diamond yellow account is trying to be fraudulent by siphoning customers money?
I have my statement of account and will surely take this fraudulent act to all level with them if it's not fixed.
Like i asked them, does a ghost know my DYA phone number and pin to have carried out transfer without my knowledge
Be at alert fellow Nigerians operating DIAMOND YELLOW ACCOUNT.

Re: Diamond Yellow Account Unexplainable Fraudulent Act by lillan042(f): 8:48pm On May 30, 2018
plz what latter happen?

(1) (Reply)

A Business You Can Do Part Time / Bank Of Agric Giving Out Grants Maximum Of N4,000,000 To Empower Youths / Dear Mo Ibrahim, Take Your Money Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.