Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Great Wealth Transfer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Wealth Transfer (748 Views)

Wealth Transfer / The Great Debate- Is God Alive?..atheism Vs Religion / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Wealth Transfer by uchkochi(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
God says what He means and means what He says.He has said that you shall lend unto nations and not borrow.Get ready for money is just about to change hands,from the people of the world to the people of God. The last time you borrowed is indeed the last.From today before your need arises the supplies will be waiting.The kingdom of God is spreading through prosperity.Be blessed.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES.+2348052773865
Re: The Great Wealth Transfer by Annunaki(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
@topic
Another unsriptural pentecostal scam initiated and promoted by that notorious criminal matthew a$$himolowo.
Re: The Great Wealth Transfer by petres007(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2010
Annunaki:

@topic
Another unsriptural pentecostal scam initiated and promoted by that notorious criminal matthew a$$himolowo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laff wan kill me!  grin

P.S. I remember those days when we dey go the guy programme for mende,  Chei! Thank God I never had money to respond to those many calls to sow fall mugu. Na my transport money and time dey vex me now.  smiley
Re: The Great Wealth Transfer by PastorAIO: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2010
Joagbaje has competition. cheesy
Re: The Great Wealth Transfer by ogajim(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
I guess they see NL as another fertile ground to "sow" now, God help us all.
Re: The Great Wealth Transfer by Joagbaje(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Joagbaje has competition. cheesy

The guy just prayed and prophesied , You are supposed to say amen! instead you grabbed your pocket. Has he asked you for money?. The poverty mentality is a serious matter o. So anywhere you go now,once you hear Jesus! you quickly hold your pocket! . SAY AMENN!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor & Wife Found Burnt To Death In Bauchi State / Questions / Who Faces Temptations The Most? Is It The Youth Or The Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.