Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

A Message To Atheists And God Mockers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To Atheists And God Mockers (2304 Views)

RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by JackBizzle: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2017
felixomor:

Atheism is not a religion, so you said.
You are therefore not a "gander"

You dont know what analogy to use.
Be intelligent.

I must be in a religion to talk about religion?
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by felixomor: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

I must be in a religion to talk about religion?

Thats what your analogy says
And also your former comments....

1 Like

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2017
felixomor:

Even the bible talks about atheists
Religion discusses everything that is Sinful and foolish

Is that difficult for you to comprehend?

So as the Bible has decided to talk about us. We have decided to talk about the Bible.
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by JackBizzle: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2017
felixomor:

Thats what your analogy says
And also your former comments....

I never said such.

Swerve with your lies
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by felixomor: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2017
LightandDarkness:

So as the Bible has decided to talk about us. We have decided to talk about the Bible.

Then you are *deluded"

Trust me, if some people who believe that santa clauz exists open a blog and decide to talk about us.
We will not join their "stupidity" because of that.
We will only join if we are really threatened by santa clauz.

And obviously here, you are justifying your rationale for behaving like religious people.
So you are a religion.
Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by felixomor: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

I never said such.

Swerve with your lies

Just admit you are a dying religion.
Period cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2017
felixomor:

Then you are *deluded"

Trust me, if some people who believe that santa clauz exists open a blog and decide to talk about us.
We will not join their "stupidity" because of that.
We will only join if we are really threatened by santa clauz.

And obviously here, you are justifying your rationale for behaving like religious people.
So you are a religion.
Stop deceiving yourself.

Okay sir. So again by this logic you are threatened by atheism.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by felixomor: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
LightandDarkness:

By default, religion covers every topic.
We have not ventured out of the scope.

Besides, atheism is supposed to have zero topic
Unless the fact that atheists can never be relevant without talking about God.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by hopefulLandlord: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I like this, his impeccable logic came back to bite him in the arse

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by lepasharon(f): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Suspect33:
even we the children of God condemns the practices of some pastors, but these self acclaimed atheist go to the point of ridiculing christianity and God in total, there are almost on every religious thread publicly mocking those who believe in God

The same way Christians go to thread of traditional worshippers especially and ridicule their beliefs?

1 Like

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by bobowaja(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Religion and confusion....
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by bobowaja(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
lepasharon:

The same way Christians go to thread of traditional worshippers especially and ridicule their beliefs?

You dey mind them? They keep on attacking others except themselves........ Imagine such hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by bobowaja(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I like this, his impeccable logic came back to bite him in the arse

Christianity does not goes with logic and any members of that sect that plans using it will always get his fingers burnt.

Their religion only support belief and faith , that to them defies logic..... So it not a thing for them. Lols
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by hopefulLandlord: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
bobowaja:

Christianity does not goes with logic and any members of that sect that plans using it will always get his fingers burnt.

Their religion only support belief and faith , that to them defies logic..... So it not a thing for them. Lols

of course, there is not one single Christian argument when put to the rigors of reason and rationality and/or science that is even the slightest bit convincing in any way whatsoever. The whole foundation from start to finish is on sinking sand. It can only be believed by the monumentally naïve or the willfully dishonest.

christianity is vapid, illogical, filled with absolute bull and maintained with a combination of make believe and threats

nothing objectively logical backs christianity

1 Like

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by bobowaja(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

of course, there is not one single Christian argument when put to the rigors of reason and rationality and/or science that is even the slightest bit convincing in any way whatsoever. The whole foundation from start to finish is on sinking sand. It can only be believed by the monumentally naïve or the willfully dishonest.

christianity is vapid, illogical, filled with absolute bull and maintained with a combination of make believe and threats

nothing objectively logical backs Christianity

I can remember been scolded by family members when I was a kid back then. What was my sins?....... I started asking questions, questions that needs answers. At times I usually end up been flogged or reprimanded for questions I asked.

And the worst of all, one foolish and wicked pastor labeled me an evil kid who needs deliverance from the hands of demons. I was practically separated from the family back then because to them I was weird. It was later in my adulthood that the family got to know that I am a blessing to them.
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by OtemAtum: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
bobowaja:

I can remember been scolded by family members when I was a kid back then. What was my sins?....... I started asking questions, questions that needs answers. At times I usually end up been flogged or reprimanded for questions I asked.

And the worst of all, one foolish and wicked pastor labeled me an evil kid who needs deliverance from the hands of demons. I was practically separated from the family back then because to them I was weird. It was later in my adulthood that the family got to know that I am a blessing to them.

Your storyline reminds me of that of Imani of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

Doctufos:
Otem Erectus 49:1-18

Chapter Forty-Nine
1. There was a homo of the lineage of Akenta, the child of Rufu. And the name of this child was Imani. And Imani was one who wanted to know all things, for he was very observant.
2. Now he had elder brothers, but no sister. And he was the last of his father. And when Imani was two years old, he had checked all the things in the house closely.
3. Now his mother began to notice that he was very curious, therefore she did not keep him close to herself in her times of unclothedness. But his father and all his brothers had bathed with him several times, therefore he knew how they appear in their unclothedness. But only the unclothedness of his mother alone he had not seen.
4. Now when his mother took her bath, he went and hid in a place, for he had innocently thought in his mind that the structure of his mother should be the same in her unclothedness.
5. Now when Imani had seen his mother so well, he wondered, because he did not find any pipe beneath her. And he began to be worried in his innocence, being just three years old.
6. Now on a certain day when they all ate together, Imani held his own pipe with his hands and said, I have a pipe and father has his own pipe.
7. And all my brothers have their pipes also, but the pipe of my mother has disappeared. Now when they knew what he was saying, they wondered greatly. And they took him to the priests of the god called Rimam, saying, this child is from the devil. And the priest took him, saying, he shall be held in this place until his witchcraft shall be rid off him.
8. And the child was subjected to intense pain and food was denied him for two days. Now while Imani slept, his spirit body arose, for it was like the body of an aged homo.
9. And Imani said, what is my offence on earth? I said that which I observe, but I shall be destroyed. And the light said to him, the ignorance of the world is known in aberrations. For every abnormalities are considered by the homos as the work of the devil.
10. But what is the devil except ignorance? And who are those who feel troubled by the devil except the ignorant people. But those who are full of knowledge do not see abnormal things or anything at all as the work of the devil, for there is no devil as a living character.
11. But the differences in the head functions of the homos and animals are the things seen as the work of the devils by the humans. For when animals sound in an abnormal manner, that is a devil to the humans.
12. And when a sheep loves the company of the homos rather than that of the animals, it is seen as the work of a devil. And when the head codes of a homo is affected and he does things that are different from normal, this is also seen as the work of the devil.
13. And a goat which twists its upper lip upward playfully; and a pig which dabbles into the mire; and a little dog which spins around itself. And a little baby who speaks like an adult because of the kind of brain he has been gifted by nature.
14. And a dog which raises its mouth to kiss its owner, this is also seen as a possessed dog. And a cat which has left his owner to become a tout. And a baby who ceases to grow at the age of four.
15. All these abnormal occurrences of nature do you homos see as the work of a devil. But all these are wrong. Now Imani, you have been seen as a wizard for speaking what you observe.
16. And their ignorance have made them attempt to kill a future physician of Takumi. But you shall not be killed. For you shall be a great helper of those with bone deformities.
17. Now when Imani awoke, he arose and sneaked out of the house of the priest. And he went to meet a homo who was wise and good.
18. Now they could not find Imani. And they said that he became an owl and flew away. And the superstition was made to go from mouth to mouth. And the homo told Imani what they had said about him.
Who even knows if you aren't a reincarnation of that Imani sef? This life eeh. cool
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by frank317: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
felixomor:
Op The answer is simple,

Most of them know that their ideology is foolishness.
They only come here to fight with their conscience.

That is why they are chained.
They cant resist threads on God, especially Christian Threads.

You will never see them latching on islam section or native doctor threads like that.

Does this mean that Christians like you and ebuka who take pleasure in mocking atheists also know that your ideology is foolishness and only come here to fight with it conscience?

How many times have u latched on Islam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by felixomor: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
frank317:

Does this mean that Christians like you and ebuka who take pleasure in mocking atheists also know that your ideology is foolishness and only come here to fight with it conscience?

How many times have u latched on Islam

Sorry this is not atheism section?
Unless you want to admit that you are obsessed?

If you want to admit, no problem.
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by bobowaja(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

Your storyline reminds me of that of Imani of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

Who even knows if you aren't a reincarnation of that Imani sef? This life eeh. cool

That is how Africans kill talents.

If anything defies logic that means it has not be explore yet. Majority of the things we have these days were impossible several decades ago. When a mind conceive and idea, the impossibility of that idea is you not taking actions. But no! My black brothers prefer staying and praying in prayer houses twenty four hours a day without making any move.
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by frank317: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Amberon11:
Lol...you seem to like shifting goal post.

This is about Christians and atheists, not Christians and other religious adherents. That is a whole other topic entirely.

The point is atheism is not a religion. Why are you atheists in the religious section insulting and deriding Christianity?

If you were not here insulting Christians, Christians won't insult you. One thing always leads to another.

Athesits are of the view that Religion is a scam. Where else do you expect them to expose Religious lie, in romance section?
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by frank317: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry this is not atheism section?
Unless you want to admit that you are obsessed?

If you want to admit, no problem.

Your stupid logic has fallen flat on your face. Next time think before you talk
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by felixomor: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
frank317:

Your stupid logic has fallen flat on your face. Next time think before you talk

You are still the odd fit obsessive person in here
You are like the lunatic trying to discuss logic.......

First go and cure yourself of the obsession.
Which you just admitted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by Amberon11: 6:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Wherever you take your delusions is not my business as long as its away from here.

Moreover you just further proved our assertions that atheism is baseless, empty and can't stand on its own. That's why yall need to bash religious people to feel good about yourselves. Atheism itself is a breeding ground for trolls.
frank317:

Athesits are of the view that Religion is a scam. Where else do you expect them to expose Religious lie, in romance section?
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by frank317: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Amberon11:
Wherever you take your delusions is not my business as long as its away from here.

Moreover you just further proved our assertions that atheism is baseless, empty and can't stand on its own. That's why yall need to bash religious people to feel good about yourselves. Atheism itself is a breeding ground for trolls.

U ain't even seen anything yet. Soon Jesus will join u in crying
Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by JackBizzle: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Amberon11:

You seem quite deceptively unwilling to admit that you Christians three the first blow with malice.

For hundreds of years, your Christians have been killing "unbelievers" and blasphemers.

Going further back to the old testament, disbelief could get you stoned.

You Christians bullied your way into politics and law. That is why we had blasphemy laws up till tha 20th century.

Here in Nigeria, it is your Christian churches that disturb neighbourhoods with loudspeakers.

It is your pastors that disturb people with preaching in commercial buses

Jehovah's witnesses go disturbing from door to door.

And so much more.

You coming here to complain about atheists on the religion section is myopic. You are penny wise and pound foolish.

Don't just look at a tree, see the whole forest

1 Like

Re: A Message To Atheists And God Mockers by Amberon11: 3:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Mumu personified grin
frank317:

U ain't even seen anything yet. Soon Jesus will join u in crying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Answers Urgently Needed Please. / Eve And The Serpent / Is The Catholic Church Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.