Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

USA Money Transfer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Money Transfer (2239 Views)

M-pesa Money Transfer System / Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK / Any Idea On Ria Money Transfer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Money Transfer by VERTEX1: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
What's the most convenient and cheapest way to send money from USA to someone in Nigeria.

I really need professionals on this thanks.
Re: USA Money Transfer by Serial48(f): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
moneygram, western union, ria money transfer, direct bank deposit .
Re: USA Money Transfer by VERTEX1: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Serial48:
, ria money transfer, direct bank deposit .

The 2 how does it work
Re: USA Money Transfer by Serial48(f): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2017
VERTEX1:

The 2 how does it work

for Ria, go to a walmart store with the cash you intend to send, you should see a ria money transfer stand and if you dont try to ask someone then pick up a senders form, fill in the reciver's details then submit it with the money.. you should get a receipt that contains a reference number. send the receipt or reference number to your receiver in Nigeria. thats what he needs to pick the money up along with a valid id
Re: USA Money Transfer by VERTEX1: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Serial48:

for Ria, go to a walmart store with the cash you intend to send, you should see a ria money transfer stand and if you dont try to ask someone then pick up a senders form, fill in the reciver's details then submit it with the money.. you should get a receipt that contains a reference number. send the receipt or reference number to your receiver in Nigeria. thats what he needs to pick the money up along with a valid id

thanks
Re: USA Money Transfer by VERTEX1: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Serial48:

thanks I'm the receiver anyway
Re: USA Money Transfer by Serial48(f): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Alright, if you are the receiver, then the sender must have completed the process i posted earlier.. so when he gets done with the process the sender will let you have a reference number and you will need to go to the bank with the reference number and a valid means of identification... an international passport or a voter's car and oh a driver's license is accepted too but be careful don't be careless with the reference or else someone else will go get your money with a fake id .. have a nice day bro!
Re: USA Money Transfer by VERTEX1: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
alright I appreciate
Re: USA Money Transfer by Salami71: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
What information is needed for sender in the state to do direct bank deposit, and where can it be done??
Re: USA Money Transfer by VERTEX1: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Serial48:
Alright, if you are the receiver, then the with a fake id .. have a nice day bro!

based on the nature of work of my sender, He asked me to find another means because he can't afford to secure time for it.

How do you see PayPal? can I receive money with it, if not can you help me with process of direct deposit...he mentioned bankwire too.
thanks in anticipation
Re: USA Money Transfer by Marriott1980(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
VERTEX1:

based on the nature of work of my sender, He asked me to find another means because he can't afford to secure time for it.

How do you see PayPal? can I receive money with it, if not can you help me with process of direct deposit...he mentioned bankwire too.
thanks in anticipation

This is very easy. Money transfer to Nigeria bank accounts can be done online and you get value in 10 minutes. Tell the sender to use World Remit. All he/she need to do is download the world remit app and you give him/her you account details and he/she transfers to you. It takes 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: USA Money Transfer by VERTEX1: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Marriott1980:

This is very easy. Money transfer to Nigeria bank accounts can be done online and you get value in 10 minutes. Tell the sender to use World Remit. All he/she need to do is download the world remit app and you give him/her you account details and he/she transfers to you. It takes 5 minutes.

I'm really happy for this your reply thanks
Re: USA Money Transfer by Marriott1980(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
VERTEX1:

I'm really happy for this your reply thanks

Glad I could help.

1 Like

Re: USA Money Transfer by Henryjp: 12:55am On Jun 13, 2020
Can someone in united states send money to nigeria via Walmart to Walmart known as RIA?
Re: USA Money Transfer by lillaowow(m): 2:41am On Jun 14, 2020
Henryjp:
Can someone in united states send money to nigeria via Walmart to Walmart known as RIA?

Nope.

Use. TransferWise mobile app or website
Re: USA Money Transfer by VERTEX1: 2:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Serial48:
Alright, if you are the receiver, then the sender must have completed the process i posted earlier.. so when he gets done with the process the sender will let you have a reference number and you will need to go to the bank with the reference number and a valid means of identification... an international passport or a voter's car and oh a driver's license is accepted too but be careful don't be careless with the reference or else someone else will go get your money with a fake id .. have a nice day bro!

Thanks so much dear
Your suggestions were very useful to me, and I'm using it till date
Re: USA Money Transfer by Juoflife1(f): 5:43am On Jul 30, 2021
Worldremit
Re: USA Money Transfer by slim147(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
And how about sending money into a USA bank account from Nigeria . Which is the cheapest way?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Hotel Reservation & Health Insurance For Germany / Why Tourist Should Visit Lagos, Nigeria / Got My Admission Letter From A Canadian University, What Next Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.