Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Shocking! See What North Korea Tweeted About Buhari’s Health(photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking! See What North Korea Tweeted About Buhari’s Health(photos) (590 Views)

Joshua Iginla Prophecies Concerning Buhari Health This Year 2018 / Exclusive! UK Election, CR7, Buhari's Health, Messi, Osinbajo, Saraki's CCT, Oth / Reps – Nigerians Have A Right To Know Buhari’s Health Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! See What North Korea Tweeted About Buhari’s Health(photos) by Ksunewsline: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Check the shocking tweet and then go to the bottom of my post to click on the link that would take you to the official Democratic Republic of Korea handle:

Buhari is in an hotel in Pyongyang enjoying himself.

This is the official handle of Democratic Republic of Korea.
You can see it yourself here http://ksunewsline.com.ng/2017/07/14/shocking-see-north-korea-tweeted-buharis-healthphotos/

Always Visit Http://Ksunewsline.com.ng
Re: Shocking! See What North Korea Tweeted About Buhari’s Health(photos) by ellagabs(f): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ksunewsline:
Check the shocking tweet and then go to the bottom of my post to click on the link that would take you to the official Democratic Republic of Korea handle:

Buhari is in an hotel in Pyongyang enjoying himself.

This is the official handle of Democratic Republic of Korea.
You can see it yourself here http://ksunewsline.com.ng/2017/07/14/shocking-see-north-korea-tweeted-buharis-healthphotos/

Always Visit Http://Ksunewsline.com.ng

Click bait

(1) (Reply)

Today's My Birthday / See Obama’s Tweet Which Became The Third Most Liked Tweet In History(photos) / Quit Notice: We Can’t Arrest Arewa Youths – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.