Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

6 Things You've Planned To Do This Weekend (see What You Will End Up Doing) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 6 Things You've Planned To Do This Weekend (see What You Will End Up Doing) (1228 Views)

Shocking: See How We Think This World Will End / Shocking: See How The World Will End / 6 Things Nigerian Fathers Do, Yoruba People Can Relate Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You've Planned To Do This Weekend (see What You Will End Up Doing) by kinkonp: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
It's Friday! The weekend is finally here and you can not, will NOT keep calm!

You've been waiting for the weekend so you can do all the stuff you wanted to do during the week but didn't have the time. Things that you know DAMN WELL you're going to end up not doing. Things like:

1. Reading that book you bought 2 months ago.

What you'll end up doing:

You can always start next weekend.

2. Hanging out with friends.

Your excuse will be, "I can't show up again you guys. I have like, really important stuff I have to do. Let's do this next weekend."

3. Washing and ironing all your clothes.

It's dry cleaners that will end it.

4. Cleaning your house.

5. Going to the gym.

6. Going to the market to buy foodstuff.

Indomie and egg are there for you.

Lie to yourself all you want. You know we're right.

Enjoyed this? Share with your friends
Re: 6 Things You've Planned To Do This Weekend (see What You Will End Up Doing) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
LOL, Funny enough you are so right.

I am guilty of ALL
Re: 6 Things You've Planned To Do This Weekend (see What You Will End Up Doing) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
It seems the op knows me.
Re: 6 Things You've Planned To Do This Weekend (see What You Will End Up Doing) by Seguntimmy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yeah, u got it jare.

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your 2018 Jamb?, How Fast Did You Get To Finish. / How To Make Your Fingers Wet / Obasanjo And Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.