Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,346 members, 7,822,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro (2820 Views)

Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro 4gb Ram And 64gb ROM / Check The New Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro / Tecno W5 Vs Camon C7 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Youngpo413: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sheeple....
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by bravesoul247(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kizyte:
I'm planning to purchase a new Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro next week.

Guys, I need your opinion.

MissTechy your opinion matters too.
if you've not gotten a phone yet buy the new Tecno CX Limited Edition for 95k.
Android 7.0 Nougat
1.5GHz Octa core processor
Dual Micro SIM
4GB RAM
64GB ROM
16MP front and back camera
Fingerprint sensor

It comes with free selfie stick, speakers, Mancity water bottle and VIP card from Mancity.
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Kizyte(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
bravesoul247:
if you've not gotten a phone yet buy the new Tecno CX Limited Edition for 95k.
Android 7.0 Nougat
1.5GHz Octa core processor
Dual Micro SIM
4GB RAM
64GB ROM
16MP front and back camera
Fingerprint sensor

It comes with free selfie stick, speakers, Mancity water bottle and VIP card from Mancity.
Thanks, but Tecno is a no no for me. But the things you mentioned it came with is enticing.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by bravesoul247(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kizyte:
Thanks, but Tecno is a no no for me. But the things you mentioned it came with is enticing.
Well... it's your call though but I'm just giving a friendly advice that you'll never regret.
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by DanielsParker(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kizyte:

hello bro, it's an old thread, I know.. which one did you later buy? I'm planning to get a Samsung Galaxy c7 pro by weekend.
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Kizyte(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
DanielsParker:

hello bro, it's an old thread, I know.. which one did you later buy? I'm planning to get a Samsung Galaxy c7 pro by weekend.
I bought the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro. I recommend the C7 Pro with 100% assurance!

- It hasn't given me any problem
- Phone is extremely fast
- Does not lag
- Super quality camera
- Enough storage memory
- 5.7 inches screen
- Very sleek
- Includes responsive finger print and every feature needed in a high end smart phone.

I'll suggest you buy together with original screen-guard and transparent silicone phone cover for it.
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by DanielsParker(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kizyte:
I bought the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro. I recommend the C7 Pro with 100% assurance!

- It hasn't given me any problem
- Phone is extremely fast
- Does not lag
- Super quality camera
- Enough storage memory
- Very sleek
- Includes responsive finger print and every feature needed in a high end smart phone.

I'll suggest you buy together with original screen-guard and transparent silicone phone cover for it.

thanks so much bro. I would really like to see pictures of the phone and the cover.. do you have a second phone you can take photos with? if yes, I'd like to see. perhaps on WhatsApp? I hope you don't mind.. sorry for the stress..
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Kizyte(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
DanielsParker:

thanks so much bro. I would really like to see pictures of the phone and the cover.. do you have a second phone you can take photos with? if yes, I'd like to see. perhaps on WhatsApp? I hope you don't mind.. sorry for the stress.. 07030433609
No problem bro, I'll send you the pics on your Whatsapp this night. Already had the pics.
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by DanielsParker(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kizyte:
No problem bro, I'll send you the pics on your Whatsapp this night. Already had the pics.

thank you.
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Xanarchy: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
In Need of Samsung S5 Screen.
Or if anyone cares to buy a very Neat fully functional Galaxy S5 with Broken sccreen, pls quote me

Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Kizyte(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
DanielsParker:

thanks so much bro. I would really like to see pictures of the phone and the cover.. do you have a second phone you can take photos with? if yes, I'd like to see. perhaps on WhatsApp? I hope you don't mind.. sorry for the stress.. 07030433609
See the photos below. Phone is in a flexible transparent silicone cover but you will rarely notice it. It keeps the phone so clean that after 2 years, people will still think the phone is a brand new.

Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Kizyte(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
DanielsParker:

thank you.
More pics
I did not remove the back label tongue

I forgot to add that the battery last longer than I expected and charges extremely fast.

Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by DanielsParker(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Kizyte:
More pics
I did not remove the back label tongue

I forgot to add that the battery last longer than I expected and charges extremely fast.

Thanks bro, I like it. The phone looks so beautiful, and it's quite slim and looks premium.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Kizyte(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2018
DanielsParker:

Thanks bro, I like it. The phone looks so beautiful, and it's quite slim and looks premium.
Yeah, the only thing is that phone is not for this region (Nigeria) no Samsung support for it here so don't expect to get it in any Samsung office. Just go to any major phone dealer including Jumia, you'll get it there.
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Kizyte(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2018
Xanarchy:
In Need of Samsung S5 Screen.
Or if anyone cares to buy a very Neat fully functional Galaxy S5 with Broken sccreen, pls quote me

How much will you sell?
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Xanarchy: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2018
If you can offer just 10k
Kizyte:
How much will you sell?
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Kizyte(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2018
Xanarchy:
If you can offer just 10k
Post pictures. The last time I checked the screen was about 30 - 35K. That was the last phone I used before buying the C7 Pro.
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by DanielsParker(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2018
Kizyte:
Yeah, the only thing is that phone is not for this region (Nigeria) no Samsung support for it here so don't expect to get it in any Samsung office. Just go to any major phone dealer including Jumia, you'll get it there.

Oh no, I just went to the store now and I couldn't find it. you got yours from jumia?
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Kizyte(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2018
DanielsParker:

Oh no, I just went to the store now and I couldn't find it. you got yours from jumia?
No, I got mine from Banex Plaza Abuja.
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Xanarchy: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pics not loading, drop your whatsapp
Kizyte:
Post pictures. The last time I checked the screen was about 30 - 35K. That was the last phone I used before buying the C7 Pro.
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Kizyte(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Xanarchy:
Pics not loading, drop your whatsapp
Can't drop my number in a public forum.
Re: Advice On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro by Xanarchy: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Me too

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Iphone X At #395,000 (Now going for #370,000). Kindly Call 08027320827 / Brand New and Super Clean Premium UK Used iPhones For Sale / Sony Xperia 1 II Specs And Price: The First 4K HDR OLED Display, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.