Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat (11863 Views)

Get Loans From Etisalat From N1000 To N100,000 Naira Directly To Your Bank Accou / Kiwicash: Get Loan Up To ₦100000 From Etisalat / How To Transfer Airtime Credit From Etisalat Line To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat by Prexblog(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Loan real money into your bank account with Etisalat KwikCash. Etisalat collaborated with KwikCash to give users the best features and ultimately, to satisfy their needs.

You might have been in a state where you are stranded because no cash or money to move from that particular state, this Etisalat KwikCash feature might probably be your last hope. Nevertheless, this feature was launched by Etisalat since last year, 2016 and has been in promotion. So, this KwikCash has come to save users out from zero balance.

Etisalat (9mobile) collaborated with KwikCash to give Etisalat subscribers the solution to meet their loan needs. You only need a mobile phone to process the loan by just dialling *561# that allow you access loans of upto N100,000 from your Etisalat line and will be credited instantly to your bank account.

How To Get Loan From Etisalat KwikCash

1. Dial *561# from your dial pad.
2. Select "Request loan".
3. Select preferred loan offer.
4. Select Bank and input your 10-digit NUBAN
5. Then, confirm repayment amount and accept terms and conditions.
6. It will be credited to your bank account instantly.

How To Payback Loan From Etisalat KwikCash

1. Go to your dial pad.
2. Dial *561*1*2# and follow the instructions.
3. It will as well be deducted from your bank account and repayment will be collected instantly.

Note: Everyone is eligible to borrow but eligibility depends on your phone usage; specifically, on how you recharge.

Source - http://etisalat.com.ng/kwikcash/

1 Like

Re: Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
even for me to borrow ordinary 50Naira is tough..how on earth will i be eligible to borrow 40k?
Re: Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Thanks bro it work

I just successfully borrow N1000 to pay back N1170 before mid night of 29/7/17
Re: Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat by Prexblog(m): 1:54am On Jul 16, 2017
fados4sure:
Thanks bro it work

I just successfully borrow N1000 to pay back N1170 before mid night of 29/7/17

Enjoy
Re: Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat by ekehopp: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
-0oiuhg
Re: Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat by Spacewalker(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2019
Prexblog:
Loan real money into your bank account with Etisalat KwikCash. Etisalat collaborated with KwikCash to give users the best features and ultimately, to satisfy their needs.

You might have been in a state where you are stranded because no cash or money to move from that particular state, this Etisalat KwikCash feature might probably be your last hope. Nevertheless, this feature was launched by Etisalat since last year, 2016 and has been in promotion. So, this KwikCash has come to save users out from zero balance.

Etisalat (9mobile) collaborated with KwikCash to give Etisalat subscribers the solution to meet their loan needs. You only need a mobile phone to process the loan by just dialling *561# that allow you access loans of upto N100,000 from your Etisalat line and will be credited instantly to your bank account.

How To Get Loan From Etisalat KwikCash

1. Dial *561# from your dial pad.
2. Select "Request loan".
3. Select preferred loan offer.
4. Select Bank and input your 10-digit NUBAN
5. Then, confirm repayment amount and accept terms and conditions.
6. It will be credited to your bank account instantly.

How To Payback Loan From Etisalat KwikCash

1. Go to your dial pad.
2. Dial *561*1*2# and follow the instructions.
3. It will as well be deducted from your bank account and repayment will be collected instantly.

Note: Everyone is eligible to borrow but eligibility depends on your phone usage; specifically, on how you recharge.

Source - http://etisalat.com.ng/kwikcash/
...pls I tried taking a loan from kwikcash but I could not..I was told to increase my phone usage.I don't understand wat dat means.can someone pls explain?

(1) (Reply)

Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. / Please I Need Serious Help On This Oraimo 27000mah Power Bank / ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.