Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Halls Of Judgment To Be Encountered Before Entering Heaven- Abraham Yakubu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Halls Of Judgment To Be Encountered Before Entering Heaven- Abraham Yakubu (2228 Views)

Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Muhammad Fear Of Judgment Day / An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halls Of Judgment To Be Encountered Before Entering Heaven- Abraham Yakubu by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Series of hall pastor Abraham Yakubu encountered after he died before Entering Heaven. According to him, the people whose sin were being visited and never did make it to the next hall, were being trasported to hell like a "paper floating on air or a kite(in my own words)" immediately at the command of an angel of the Lord saying "Depart(Matthew25:41)" and by a wind casting them into the kingdom of damnation(Hell). And for those of us who know of this testimony, have this review... we must really be HOLY to enter into the kingdom of heaven [1Peter1:16]

Various Screening Halls To Encounter While Journeying To Heaven.(Matthew7:13-14)

0. The Queue Of The Dead: After death, you meet yourself here(for the unbelievers, atheists and others who do not believe in the "after-life," One day for you [on earth], Many days for you in eternity(in hell or heaven...)[Ecclesiastes5:15, Ecclesiastes12:7[\b]

1. [b]The Two Sides Turning To The Left Side:
Another swift journey(Matthew7:13-14)...

2. Turning To The Right Side/Left Side: Straight to the kingdom of salvation(Heaven) or damnation(Hell)

3. At The Hall of Separation, then to....(Next hall) Where will you be separated to? Narrow way or the broad way? Becasue BROAD is the way that leads to DESTRUCTION(many finds it), while NARROW is the way that leads to ETERNAL LIFE(just a few finds it) are you part of the few? Becasue, many are called but few are chosen (Matthew13:41-42, 20:16, 25:32-32)

4. (Sin Revisited At)-Hall Of Salvation: Unless you were saved while on earth, you cannot enter into this hall.

5. ” The Hall of Restitution: Are you still owing God(via vows), have you returned what you have stolen or not? Are you still hiding your 'bad acts' like 'fraud' without confessing or paying back? Do the RIGHT thing... (Exodus 22)

6. ” The Hall Of Forgiveness: Are you still keeping malice, bearing grudges, holding resentment in heart? You know the RIGHT thing... (Matthew6:14-15)

7. ” The Hall Of Giving: How many of the poor-in-need people have you considered? How did you spend your money for God(remember, it's about God and not your pastor)? Or are you still owing God with your tithe(s)?... (Malachi3:8-12, Luke6:38)

8. ” The Hall Of Works: Be it evil of good. Judgments is set for us... (Revelations22:12, Ecclesiastes12:13-14)

9. ” The Hall Of Vain Words: Do you still use those vile, profane and hurtful words on people? Do you still curse? Let your words impart grace to the hearer... (Colossians4:6, Ephesians4:29)

10. ” The Hall Of Accountability: What wickedness have you done while on earth? Poisoning people's food? Murdering? Kidnapping? We will all gove accounts of them unless we REPENT.... (Ecclesiastes12:14)

11. ” The Hall Of Commitment and Self Sacrifice: Are you still lukewarm? Go for a REVIVAL...

12. The Hall Of Worldliness: Are you still listening to wordly music? Dancing to wordly music? Going clubbing? Sagging your trousers and Wearing mini skirts(or else immoral dressings) and the likes? (1John15-17, Galatians5:26)

13. ” At The Hall Of Unbelief And Fear: Are you an atheists, ubeliever or unfaithful. Get REDEEMED and BELIEVE IN JESUS... (Revelations21:8 )

14. ” The Hall Of The Fruit Of The Spirit. are you really lacking this? Are you still walking in the spirit? (1Thessalonians9:15, Galatians5:22-26)

15. ” At The Hall Of Holiness. Is your spiritual garment stained? Or what are you doing that you don't know is sin while it is sin? READ YOUR BIBLE WELL(or study HARMATIOlOGY)... [1Peter1:16]

16. ” The Hall Of Children. Have you done abortion, Killed your child? Please have a RETHINK and REPENT... (Revelations21:8 )

17. ” Proceed to the Kingdom of Heaven: redemption, salvation and Heaeven atlast!

N.B: According to pastor Abraham Yakubu, only the born-again christians or the 'saved-while-on- earth' will pass through the halls and after getting to the kingom of heaven you are being welcomed with rejoicing and joyful songs of "ALELLUIA!(Revelations19:1)"

Jesus Christ is never happy seeing his children not making it to his kingdom, so please REPENT in the name of JESUS CHRIST(Acts2:38)!!
Re: Halls Of Judgment To Be Encountered Before Entering Heaven- Abraham Yakubu by OtemAtum: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lies
Re: Halls Of Judgment To Be Encountered Before Entering Heaven- Abraham Yakubu by Wilgrea7(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
in my church.. they told me it was 32
Re: Halls Of Judgment To Be Encountered Before Entering Heaven- Abraham Yakubu by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:
in my church.. they told me it was 32
your pastor? If 'they' told you, how many of them died and went to heaven?

I'm refeing to a man who died and had an out-of-body experience and came back to life to testify(because he was sent back by Jesus to do so)

Then how is it 32?
Re: Halls Of Judgment To Be Encountered Before Entering Heaven- Abraham Yakubu by Wilgrea7(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
your pastor? If 'they' told you, how many of them died and went to heaven?

I'm refeing to a man who died and had an out-of-body experience and came back to life to testify(because he was sent back by Jesus to do so)

Then how is it 32?

there are tons of NDEs ... literally.. not all mention the whole 32 or 17 gates of judgement.. in fact.. this is the first one I'm reading of
Re: Halls Of Judgment To Be Encountered Before Entering Heaven- Abraham Yakubu by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

there are tons of NDEs ... literally.. not all mention the whole 32 or 17 gates of judgement.. in fact.. this is the first one I'm reading of

What NDEs if I may ask?
Re: Halls Of Judgment To Be Encountered Before Entering Heaven- Abraham Yakubu by Wilgrea7(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

What NDEs if I may ask?
near death experience
Re: Halls Of Judgment To Be Encountered Before Entering Heaven- Abraham Yakubu by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

near death experience
I don't still understand why you say it's 32, or who said it's 32

Even if it's 32, who'll survive? Or who'll even make it to the gate of heaven?

At least, the ones I mentioned in my post by the 'victim' are the major ones or else, the only judgement halls to encounter. That solves it...

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About Jumat / Atheism - Is It A Belief Or A Position? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.