Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? (2648 Views)

I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government / I Need A Part Time Job,anybody Please / Nairalanders Please Help A Sister Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
I am a graduate of transport management from Lautech, at the moment i am into my hand work to keep myself busy. I will appreciate if somebody out here can get to read this and help me out with a good job. I will prefer any state in the southwest. Thanks and God bless.

I have experience as a Document controller, Administration, Transportation, Logistic Officer. And i have worked with The International Airport Ilorin as an intern and Ministry of Transport, Akure as a service corp member.

Whatsapp: 08136327463
email: ayanniyitolulope21@gmail.com

2 Shares

Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by sleeknick: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Debteecreations:
I am a graduate of transport management from Lautech, at the moment i am into my hand work to keep myself busy. I will appreciate if somebody out here can get to read this and help me out with a good job. I will prefer any state in the southwest. Thanks and God bless.

I have experience as a Document controller, Administration, Transportation, Logistic Officer. And i have worked with The International Airport Ilorin as an intern and Ministry of Transport, Akure as a service corp member.

Send ur cv to me.. . Sleeknick863@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
sleeknick:

Sent Sir,

Thanks
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by kapachini: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
In need of a job? whatsapp me on 07032638427.
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by rossyc(f): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
kapachini:
In need of a job? whatsapp me on 07032638427.
Location please?
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
kapachini:
In need of a job?
whatsapp me on 07032638427.

haha
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by amakablessing(f): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Convenant model academy secondary school Orlu IMO state, is in need of a mathematics teacher from jss1,2,3 With good remuneration, Interested person should call these numbers so that you can be directed to the school as regard to submission of your cv and credentials, contact information, 07039613182,07037651190,07081281434
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
amakablessing:
Convenant model academy secondary school Orlu IMO state, is in need of a mathematics teacher from jss1,2,3 With good remuneration, Interested person should call these numbers so that you can be directed to the school as regard to submission of your cv and credentials, contact information, 07039613182,07037651190,07081281434

Thanks sis, but am actually in Ibadan at the moment. I belief that will help somebody out there.
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Profandie(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Happy Sunday people
Please I also need a job that pays well.
My qualifications:
B.Sc Education/Accounting
M.Ed. Educational Technology (1st semester)
Certified TRCN teacher
Certificate in ICT
I can teach Accounting, Economics,Commerce, Marketing, Business Studies and Mathematics.
Please help a brother if u can as one day I will help a brother or sister too.
Thanks in anticipation.
Otike Andrew.
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Profandie(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
sleeknick:

I stay in Lag and I can work anywhere in Lagos.
My qualifications:
Certified TRCN teacher
Certificate in ICT
I can teach Accounting, Economics,Commerce, Marketing, Business Studies and Mathematics.
Thanks in anticipation.
Otike Andrew.
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Profandie:

I stay in Lag and I can work anywhere in Lagos.
My qualifications:
Certified TRCN teacher
Certificate in ICT
Thanks in anticipation.
Otike Andrew.

Haha but this is my page
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Profandie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Debteecreations:

Haha but this is my page
It doesn't matter nau
No vex lol
Its good to be a channel of blessing
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Profandie:

It doesn't matter nau
No vex lol
Its good to be a channel of blessing

Well, OK oooo. Be blessed. But you could have open your own channel you know sad
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Profandie(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Debteecreations:

Well, OK oooo. Be blessed. But you could have open your own channel you know sad
Yes I could have
I admit
Thanks again
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Good morning, Nairalanders are wonderful people wink

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Debteecreations:
Good morning, Nairalanders are wonderful people wink

IkR kiss
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by macsilver(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gaybu:
Join the job platform
WhatsApp group
‭+234 706 960 9‬

Please delete my number from this public place. A million people have messaged me today that they need jobs.

Instead, you can just give them the WhatsApp link and they would join the group. This wahala on my phone is way too much please!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2017
macsilver:

Please delete my number from this public place. A million people have messaged me today that they need jobs.

Instead, you can just give them the WhatsApp link and they would join the group. This wahala on my phone is way too much please!
A million more will send messages because you have quoted your number instead of unquoting. I am sorry for the disturbance.
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Happy weekend
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Happy Sunday families
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by micflo28(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
I need a job i am abuja based. Please guys help me. I am a graduate of economics. whatsapp no. 08064824031
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Smartjob1(f): 1:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Let a sister epp a sister.

Tired of printing, sending CVs to people you have never seen? Tired of spending money attending job interviews without success?

Still looking for that dream job? Find, connect, contact, share, chat and network with your favourite employers, business mentors and partners. Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Your dream job may be waiting for you! Sign up. It is free!

Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by Debteecreations(f): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? by akins56(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2017
macsilver:

post the link to the group pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Ongoing Recruitment / Make 50k Per Month Recording Rain / Us Embassy Needs Office Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.