Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan (1022 Views)

#Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses / I Need A Loan Of 200,000 Naira / Naira Slides To 405/$ Amid Tight Dollar Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by ayommy12: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2017
I need a loan of 30k (N30,000) to save my head from a mess. I will pay back in one month. Kindly contact on goshenkingdom2020@gmail.com for further discussion.Thank you.
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by MasterKim: 3:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Lol. Werey, no be only head u go save, ur yansh go join too
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by ayommy12: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2017
MasterKim:

You see, when I read your comment, I thought of what could have gone wrong with your sense of reasoning considering the contents of my post and I observed that, you are just a small peep who is just coming up to face the reality of life. All I have for you is that "may God judge the mouth, hands and the heart that this your comment came from"
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by MasterKim: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2017
ayommy12:

You see, when I read your comment, I thought of what could have gone wrong with your sense of reasoning considering the contents of my post and I observed that, you are just a small peep who is just coming up to face the reality of life. All I have for you is that "may God judge the mouth, hands and the heart that this your comment came from"
Lol. I can't believe someone claiming how old he/she is on a faceless forum. If u don see reality, why u come dey cry here, u suppose solve am ur sef na.
Ode
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by ayommy12: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
MasterKim:

Lol. I can't believe someone claiming how old he/she is on a faceless forum. If u don see reality, why u come dey cry here, u suppose solve am ur sef na.
Ode

But what do you stand to gain in been insultive and saucy in a matter that does not address you in person?
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by MasterKim: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
ayommy12:

But what do you stand to gain in been insultive and saucy in a matter that does not address you in person?
Neither did I address u in person. I only addressed your faceless moniker
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by ayommy12: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
MasterKim:

Can you see how mannerless you are?
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by Pixeldesign: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nairaland should really consider having age restriction or at least Sense test, so that only sensible people can join... See this one now with an IQ below sea level. What on earth could have warranted such a comment on such a post.
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by ayommy12: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pixeldesign:
Nairaland should really consider having age restriction or at least Sense test, so that only sensible people can join... See this one now with an IQ below sea level. What on earth could have warranted such a comment on such a post.

Its still a surprise to me up till now.
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by vpaymoney(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Use this link @paylaterNG! Apply for a loan & receive a decision in minutes: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenddo.mobile.paylater&referrer=ReferralCode.JOSEHK48

Use that link to register your infos accurately with your bvn and access your loan within minutes. Thank me later
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by MasterKim: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
ayommy12:

Can you see how mannerless you are?
And who told u there's manner in medicating for something without no extenuation. That's cheesy and shows how flimflam you are
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by MasterKim: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pixeldesign:
Mr IQ above sea level and the oldest MAN on this forum, what's your IQ score and your age?
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by ayommy12: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
MasterKim:

And who told u there's manner in medicating for something without no extenuation. That's cheesy and shows how flimflam you are

This is where I will close this case with you "its either you are not trained or you refused training" "abiiko omo tabi akoogba omo ni e" you can continue ranting till the end of the world, its your business.
Re: Help A Sister In A Tight Corner With A Loan by MasterKim: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
ayommy12:

This is where I will close this case with you "its either you are not trained or you refused training" "abiiko omo tabi akoogba omo ni e" you can continue ranting till the end of the world, its your business.
who cares

(1) (Reply)

LEARN How To Make Money Online / Pls Help Me Out, I Have An Issue With Bitcoins / Tigernut is Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.