Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Advice And Help Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice And Help Please (495 Views)

Help Please! A Day To My New Job Resumption Date, The Owner Of The Company Died / Accountants Pls Come In Here And Help Out. / Please Come In And Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice And Help Please by cyberprof: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Prior to my last topic; https://www.nairaland.com/3918587/make-one-1-billion-naira
I have made contact with almost all telecommunication company in Nigeria with the aim of presenting my idea (that can yield up to a billion naira on daily basis based on analysis) but all the company I contacted said I should send a proposal of the idea.
However after consulting and explaining the idea to a lawyer he advised I should not make a physical presentation as the idea can be easily stolen.

I have been trying to contact everybody I can online and I need help.
+2348037751395
Olayinkagbenga45@yahoo.com
Re: Advice And Help Please by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
cyberprof:
+2348037751395

What can you do about your idea on a small scale?
Re: Advice And Help Please by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2017
cyberprof:
Prior to my last topic; https://www.nairaland.com/3918587/make-one-1-billion-naira
I have made contact with almost all telecommunication company in Nigeria with the aim of presenting my idea (that can yield up to a billion naira on daily basis based on analysis) but all the company I contacted said I should send a proposal of the idea.
However after consulting and explaining the idea to a lawyer he advised I should not make a physical presentation as the idea can be easily stolen.

+2348037751395

Hey dear.. There are thousands of people who believe they have a billion dollar idea.. Because of fear of it been stolen, they kept it to themselves. They keep waiting, to get the required finance for they kick off. However, the idea end up getting buried with them.

The truth about life is, if you have an idea but not ready to share to the world or take action action about it, it will die with you. No need to hoard it.. There's no need been focus on the benefits you'll derive. Sometimes, you have to look beyond what you can gain. Get it out of your head. You'll be glad you did.
Re: Advice And Help Please by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2017
cyberprof:

+2348037751395

Hey dear.. There are thousands of people who believe they have a billion dollar idea.. Because of fear of it been stolen, they kept it to themselves. They keep waiting, to get the required finance before they kick off. However, the idea end up getting buried with them.

The truth about life is, if you have an idea but not ready to share to the world or take action about it, it will die with you. No need to hoard it.. There's no need been focus on the benefits you'll derive. Sometimes, you have to look beyond what you can gain. Get it out of your head. You'll be glad you did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Makuo Ohabueze / Need A Job? Get Found By Employers Online! / Wow Lola On Has Been Called To Bar,see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.