Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise (979 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Is marriage worth it?I urgently need your advise. / Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by MYDEBBY(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,since I joined this organization I have been working with women as the boss,and it has not been easy,the worse is that anytime I offer a good advise to them,they see me as over sabi person,so I usually refrain.Also my academic qualification and years of work experience is greater than theirs even the present feminine boss,such that they tend to see me as a threat even though because of their age as my elders they and their connections,they made them my boss.The most annoying issue now is whenever this my boss wants to travel instead of her to hand over to me as the next in command she will call a very low cadre staff to take care of her office for her,and most times instead of her to call me,she will call this other person,I kept mute but decides to focus on my duties anyway though feel pained inside. Please what do I do? I have tried to convince the head office to relocate me to another branch with a male boss,using proximity to my family as an excuse but they are not seeing reasons,please I need your mature advise,thanks and Godbless
Re: Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by Prevho: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Guy, you have to go dark. only relate to her if it is really important and in the company's interest.

Stop giving unsolicited opinions, and watch from afar. Inasmuch as, it does not affect your output.

Make friend with the person she hands over to, but do it gradually, she will see her folly soon.

She is seeing you as a competition and that is bad. Remove yourself from her chess board or she will sacrifice you as a pun.

Is the other person male or female

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by EfemenaXY: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2017
@op. In addition to what's already been said, your boss just doesn't trust you and sees you as a scheming opportunist given half the chance. That's the crux of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by MYDEBBY(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Thanks to you all,the other person is a female
Re: Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by JAAY52: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Your issue is you just cant handle d Fact dt a woman is ur boss tongue

U may b incompEtent with ur duties, For her 2 not hand ova 2 u in her absence or she sense ur unreasonable power tussle.

Fix ur behavior

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by MYDEBBY(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2017
@Jaays this is not true,sincerely I have been very humble,even at times she deprives me of visiting my wife and children all in the name of work,yet I do not complain

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by MYDEBBY(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
I try as much to avoid anything that will prove her doubt true or right.
Re: Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by babythug(f): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Have you considered the fact that your perceived good advice may actually be nonsense!!!!

I'd say you face your work and ensure your output is up to speed, even if it is a geninue case of bias sooner than later someone higher up will notice your "hard work" and you'd be recognized or lifted as you desire....

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by egopersonified(f): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
have you posted this topic before? looks too familiar
Re: Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by Chubhie: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Change begins with you. Read these books to stay ahead of those dirty office politics.
48 Laws Of Power
The Prince
Mafia manager

Arm yourself with those as defence mechanisms but never use it to take unholy advantage of another.
Re: Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2017
"anytime you offer to give good advice". since your problems with them gets worse when you offer advise, stop advising them then, unless they ask.
Re: Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise by DarkRebel69: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
EfemenaXY:
@op. In addition to what's already been said, your boss just doesn't trust you and sees you as a scheming opportunist given half the chance. That's the crux of the matter.

Or she could just be an inveterate sexist cum lesbian with an in-dwelling animus towards phalluses.

(1) (Reply)

Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Felicitate With Sir Jones Onyereri On His Birthday / Nigeria Parent Are Losing It For Familiarising With Their Kids / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.