Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online (2941 Views)

Nigeria Emerges World’s 4th Largest Cashew Producer, Earned N284billion / The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by deeway200(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2017
The truth is many have been deceitful. They claim to have made cool money online ,and waste people's time to do the same. If you have earned money online ,share it here.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by kindklemz(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2017
I earn money online through Affiliate marketing.
I earn on Amazon through their associate program.
My niche is in the healthy -supplements and vitamins.
I learnt it through WA university, an Affiliate marketing training program that teaches people how to do affiliate marketing.
You can check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by gametalk: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
I earn money on seoclerks, fiverr and personal site.

#Period

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by DaniDani(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
I like this tread as I look forward to make my own money online. Pls people, keep sharing you might help someone with your comment.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by gentlekeny(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
I make money online through the following 3 services.
(1)RESEARCH WRITING: We provide complete research materials (Chapter 1-5) to students writing their Final Year projects/thesis. Here is our blog to prove:
Www.projects.page4.me

Here is also our thread on Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/3829778/b.sc-hnd-pgd-project-topics

(2)SPORTS TRADING: I am also doing some stuffs on Sports. I do stake and also sell tips. Here is our blog to prove: www.lasabet.com

(3)MARKETING ON OLX & JIJI: I market Cars for individuals and companies on jiji and olx. I also market used fones and laptops for repairers too.

That is all i do online.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by WalkerMichael(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
I'm a full time freelancer on fiverr, although, I'm looking to start importation very soon.

So help me God!
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 16, 2017
OPPORTUNITY! OPPORTUNITY!! OPPORTUNITY!!!

I never like seeing myself being stingy but I love sharing any OPPORTUNITY that comes on my way to my fellow friends & neighbors.
Do you know that there is an opportunity I wish to share with you which guarantees you making almost 50% monthly income of any investment between a minimum of N10,000 and a maximum of N100,000 you made.

Nothing to Hide...All Identity Revealed... Get 50% of your Investment plan every 30days...This is 100% Reliable ! Tested ! Trusted ! and Verified By ME & Hundred Of Others...

RECHARGE & EARN INCOME SECURE FUND INVESTMENT PROGRAM is not a scam, neither is it MLM scheme. It’s not even a ponzi scheme or any of the so called donation website out there. It is purely an INVESTMENT PROGRAME where you invest and get paid monthly, except each 3rd month of automatic renewal .

Note: Referral Program/its Commissions is Allowed On This Investment Plan! But Not Compulsory.

No [Guilder, Leader etc…is needed.]

Yes! You can also Refer any of your family member, co-worker, colleague, friend etc... & earn 10% of that person investment plan every month.

Remember the Referral Program here, is not COMPULSORY but will also be of benefit to you, in adding extra more passive income (10%) into your Bank Account monthly.

Yes! This is a GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY for you opening to you an extra source of income to whichever business/work you are into. Invest/Secure your money and earn 50% of your investment plan monthly except on each 3rd month of automatic renewal . Get paid the 50% of your investment for complete 8 months out of 12months/1 year of the year. Easily, quickly & highly trusted ground.

HERE IS A SIMPLE ILLUSTRATION ON HOW: “Recharge & Earn Income Secure Investment Program Works”

Let’s present to you with the N10,000 Investment Plan as an Example.

N10,000 INVESTMENT PLAN

For example, if I or you invests N10,000 this month of July with our SECURE FUND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY PROGRAM, that guarantees I & u getting the 50% income which happens to be the sum of N5,000 next month August and another 50% on September which gives u back your complete 100% Investment.
It never stops there. On the month of October, u won't be paid because we are going to renew your investment automatically with your initial investment capital, which is still with us. While on November you keep getting your 50% income, on December you keep getting another 50% while the month of January will also be like the month of October as I explained to you. Meaning that u are to b paid your 50% for complete 8 months in 1 year. Even if someone invests 100k, so shall the person keeps earning 50k as his 50% for complete 8 months in one year.
When it completes a year from the very day you registered with us, all you need to renew your investment plan for that whole year is just the sum of 10k and as you do so, so shall you keep earning your 50% income the next year as the previous year.
100% safe & secured + easily withdraw of your 50% investment into any of Nigeria Bank Account. No Stroy ! No Excuse

In Total your capital investment of N10,000 with us have turn to N50, 000
[which is 5,000 x 8months] + your payout initial investment capital of N10, 000 = N50, 000 [So, all your earning profit now is N50,000 in Total]

But anyone who wishes to withdraw from his or her investment plan is free to do so after the first 2nd months with us. By then you have gotten your full Capital investment back + your pay out initial capital Which is your N10,000 investment profit + your N10,000 Pay OFF initial capital = making it = N20, 000

HERE IS ANOTHER SIMPLE ILLUSTRATION ON HOW: “Recharge & Earn Income Secure Investment Program Works”

Let’s present to you with the N20, 000 Investment Plan as an Example.

N20, 000 INVESTMENT PLAN

Let’s assume you invests N20,000 in this month of July, that guarantees you getting the 50% income which happens to be the sum of N10,000 next month August and also get another 50% on September which gives you back your complete 100% Investment. It never stops there, on October, you will get nothing & pay nothing, because we are going to renew your investment automatically with your initial investment capital, which is still with us. Then in November, you will get 50% income and also get another 50% in December. Then in January, you will get nothing & pay nothing, because we are going to renew your investment automatically with your initial investment capital, which is still with us.Then in February you will get 50% income and also another 50% in March while In April, we will renew & you will get nothing & pay nothing.

This is how it goes till your 12 months contract with us.

In Total your capital investment of N20,000 with us have turn to N100, 000
[which is 10,000 x 8months] + your payout initial investment capital of N20, 000 = N100, 000 [So, all your earning profit now is N100,000 in Total]

But anyone who wishes to withdraw from his or her investment plan is free to do so after the first 2nd months with us. By then you have gotten your full Capital investment back + your pay out initial capital Which is your N20, 000 investment profit + your N20,000 Pay OFF initial capital = making it = N40, 000

=========================================================
My question now is this;

How do you see such opportunity?
Can it change your life?
Can it create you another great source of income?
Are You Interested to invest with us NOW & secure Your Fund from all this Ponzi scheme & the entire so called fake donation website here & there?

If Your Answer is YES.
then Proceed by Commenting

"I AM INTERESTED TO MAKE MINE INVESTMENT""

Or send it as a text to this number ==> 0806-579-0083

Then we will send you the link that reveal the complete info added the reg. link itself to Get you registered and get started.

For those that didn't have an Android phone, Laptop or Computer system to Register and get started, we are ever ready to help you get REGISTERED and get STARTED.

Also REMEMBER to share this opportunity to your fellow brothers, sisters, friends and neighbors and see yourself getting extra 10% monthly passive income of their Investments.

For Enquiries, Questions, Comments or Assistant,
Kindly Call/SMS/Whatsapp us on ==>
0806-579-0083

Good Luck To You & See You There

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by yellowman2225(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
I make money Trading Binary Options profitably. It takes good strategy to Win in binary options.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by mrphysics(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
I make money on fiverr. My gig is featured on fiverr eBook writing front-page. I get constant contact from clients that I reject some works.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
kindklemz:
I earn money online through Affiliate marketing.
I earn on Amazon through their associate program.
My niche is in the healthy -supplements and vitamins.
I learnt it through WA university, an Affiliate marketing training program that teaches people how to do affiliate marketing.
You can check my signature.
pls how can wan enrol in tht WA University do they have a website where wan can visit??
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by talk2hb1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
I run a Bulk SMS Marketing platform here https://www.sms2profit.com not easy but we pushing it.
Freelance as a Website Developer, SEO consultants.
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by Ydiz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
I make my money via MMM. Yes, MMM... still pays me every tuesdays. I can also put u thru on how to get ur frozen 2016mavro back,like i am right now. (Incase u lost hope cos of ur frozen 2016 mavro). I aint selling no book o. Just my personal way of helping a brother.
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by Specyano(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ydiz:
I make my money via MMM. Yes, MMM... still pays me every tuesdays. I can also put u thru on how to get ur frozen 2016mavro back,like i am right now. (Incase u lost hope cos of ur frozen 2016 mavro). I aint selling no book o. Just my personal way of helping a brother.

Pls i will like know how coz my money don hang since last year..
pls kindly message me on whatsapp 08086021363 mentioning ur moniker
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by matty4u(m): 3:23am On Jul 17, 2017
check my signature to see how i earn legitimately online
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by ifyjobs: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Make money online buying and selling bitcoin
this is a secure website where you can buy or sell your bitcoin

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=VX5kw3vEkAR

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by kaywon: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice topic, guys.

i'm new too and would like to see best money making ideas to choose from. And more importantly a mentor. So guys, pls keep it coming.
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by Mickolad(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
will like know how coz my money don
hang since last year..
pls kindly message me on whatsapp or email. 08163505774, timileyinnelson@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by Standard92: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
I have bing ads coupon code of $100 anybody in need can chat me up whatsapp ; 08164380481
note: u must know what bing ads is all about.
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by sosy25: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
I earn money via the Cashback Marketing (CBM) Special Marketing Pool (SMP) and other affiliate commissions. The SMP was designed for people who have no marketing experience. It enables those without marketing experience to earn money by utilizing the experience of a marketing expert.

Abeg make i use pidgin explain am further. We dey buy marketing units for $30 each dey put am for the SMP and the marketing expert dey use the money to market e-commerce products after dem don sell the products dem dey pay a percentage of the sales revenue to the people wey dem use their money do the marketing costs. Them dey pay everybody according to the number of marketing units wey dem buy. For further info make una check my signature.
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by OyihomaSaleh: 6:21am On Jul 27, 2017
Making Money Online in Nigeria is Getting Easier! 

A New Affiliate Network called Syndeo is starting in Nigeria. The Syndeo Affiliate Network enables affiliate marketers to easily discover, join and get paid from multiple online affiliate programs across the country. 

Due to recent high demand those affiliate marketers (publishers) interested in joining the Syndeo Network have to sign up to the waiting list and will be notified and processed on to the platform in order of sign-up.

All interested affiliate marketers (Beginners and experienced alike) are welcome to sign-up for FREE at: 

JoinSyndeo.com

__

I hope this was useful! smiley

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by virginpedro(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2017
Check my signature for ways to make money online.
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by didigor(f): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Are you a student, a corper, housewife, or even a worker that needs an extra source of income? Do you like to look and feel good?, Do you know you can do both and still earn money too?. Consultants are currently needed in Oriflame, contact 07067636662 to become a beauty consultant with Oriflame, and embrace your financial freedom. You don't need to pay to register to become a consultant.
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by simplyl: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by Memberei: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Research had it that the poorest groups of people in the world are Salary earners. They live in a vicious cycle of poverty. Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety and disappointment.

Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need a Secondary Source of income to balance.

Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty.

The difference between those beggars on the street and salary earners is one month salary. Truncate the flow of their salary for one month and you would realized majority belong to the lower class.

I therefore urge every one of us to be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT and delve into entrepreneurship because Salary is a lifetime disappointment...

Always be on the look out for a secondary source of income in as much as it has even the slightest chance of earning you something,. I am here to introduce to somethings that can help when it comes to financial breakdown , a secondary source of income .

do you know you can start earning good cash in the comfort of your home ? Many thinks online business are all scams maybe because they have been victims . But I can assure you if you make out your spare time to learn how to make money online , never will you complain about financial breakdown ever again .

WELCOME TO GLOBAL ACHIEVER: we some group of Online achievers that lecture people the easy and risk free ways of making money online through Bitcoin and other legit means

The methods am about teaching you has been tested and 100% working, all you need is learn it very well and start making money form it , You do not need to be a computer guru to start earning from this ,...
Just say good bye to PONZI scheme , and other fraudulent scheme and learn how to make your own profit online
You are going to be surprised how simple and stress free this is , and you are also going to be amazed on how you will start earning Bitcoin immediately .
Some of this method you will not need to invest any money to start earning Bitcoin it will only require ur pacients , but only people that aim for the sky invest to make big . But for those who has nothing to invest no problem you won't be left out .

I make good cash online on a daily bases . I promise you with this methods am about to show you , say good bye to poverty you will never go broke again ,.

This is an online class which I will be showing you how to earn a living through Bitcoin and other means
I will follow you step by step for two weeks till you start earning ,. And with the help of handouts you are 100% sure of earning through the method i will be teaching you . And for those scared of selling their Bitcoin to exchangers after earning , you don't need to sell it i will teach you how to channel it to your local bank , which you will be charged NGN100 for every transaction you make .
After learning this methods if you don't make at least $100 daily then you need deliverance or leave online business for another business.

REQUIREMENTS
* Computer or a smartphone
* Data
* Email
* Bitcoin wallet
* Power supply
* PayPal ACC

To start up the lecture , we charge >>NGN1000for the handout and tools to enable you start earning with this methods, I lecture people through this links
* BBM>> D3CD4E54
* WHATSAPP >> +234-907-893-3316
* EMAIL>> memberiesosiya@yahoo.com

NOTE: this info is only for serious minded people that really wants to make ,

Thanks and Godbless
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by Spreadpeace(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
didigor:
Are you a student, a corper, housewife, or even a worker that needs an extra source of income? Do you like to look and feel good?, Do you know you can do both and still earn money too?. Consultants are currently needed in Oriflame, contact 07067636662 to become a beauty consultant with Oriflame, and embrace your financial freedom. You don't need to pay to register to become a consultant.

How do we go about this please

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by haon: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Here is one of the ways I earn money online in Nigeria. I hope this will be of help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUondX8s3_8
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by haon: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Another withdrawal again. You too can do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW8pS6KgurE
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by Jaxx123: 1:24pm On May 25, 2021
FIRE YOUR BOSS AND MAKE UNLIMITED MONEY ON THE NET WITH A SPECIAL TOOL

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

My name is Ajagunna Bukola, having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Earned Money Online by Dapbright500(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2022
I make money online legitimately by selling other people's product online and getting paid every Friday

Here is a video on how you can do it as a complete beginner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8hFn6mPNZI

(1) (Reply)

Emv Debit And Credit And Debit Card Reader And Writer V8.6 / Global Wealth System / Bike (okada) Investment With Just 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.