Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Interview: I’ve Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10 To 14-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Interview: I’ve Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10 To 14-year-old Girl (385 Views)

49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested / "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview: I’ve Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10 To 14-year-old Girl by akynkunmee: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2017
‘He gave me tablets for abortion’

Fourteen-year-old Daniella wrung her hands nervously, looking down at the foot mat in the car in which she shared her story.

The strange place became necessary because she was only willing to share her story away from the earshot of her step-father, 37-year-old Francis Okezie.

Few days before, a neighbour had alerted child rights activists to the plight of Daniella over a suspicious bleeding she once noticed on the girl.

click link to read more: http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/07/interview-ive-been-raped-by-my.html

Re: Interview: I’ve Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10 To 14-year-old Girl by LionDeLeo: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen , Threatening Women, Farmers With Guns In Rivers Community(photo) / Crowd Attack Man While On Electric Pole / Islamic Teacher Arrested For Brutalizing His Student In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.