Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? (1743 Views)

How To Add Numbers To Airtel Family And Friends 2019 / How To Subscribe To Airtel 1.8GB For N500 Data Plan / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by kingsamm(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Early this morning, I was going through YouTube just watching random videos when I came across something that caught my eye.

Unlimited Data Plans on Airtel??

Though there hasn't been any official statement about this, I think the video and title are self-explanatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA2KkzUyErk

From all indications, we should be expecting unlimited data plans from Airtel Soon, who else is happy?

Source - Naijatechs.com
Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by Themaths(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Me.......I'm not
Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wait for the bill. You may have to pay with your blood

4 Likes

Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by kingsamm(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nnaabros:
Wait for the bill. You may have to pay with your blood

Haha.. It better be affordable ��

1 Like

Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by Oyetboy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
It's been unveiled, check their Twitter handle, starting price is 10k

1 Like

Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by directonpc(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
If you are on Android try http://7rl.in/air3
Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by SegunAj(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
kingsamm:
Early this morning, I was going through YouTube just watching random videos when I came across something that caught my eye.

Unlimited Data Plans on Airtel??

Though there hasn't been any official statement about this, I think the video and title are self-explanatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA2KkzUyErk

From all indications, we should be expecting unlimited data plans from Airtel Soon, who else is happy?

Source - Naijatechs.com

Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by Sarhyd(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
These network providers no get conscience. Well, it's meant for companies and not for personal use.
Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by kingsamm(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=SegunAj post=58486211][/quote]

Thanks for the info bro
Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by Sanemind(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
I will really like to know the difference with their prices
Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by Emmysteve(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
10k? Too expensive if you ask me. They should have peck it at 5k.
Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by sureteeboy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
If it's truly unlimited and the validity is 30 days as they claim, why is there a cost disparity then?

1 Like

Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by KingTom(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
sureteeboy:
If it's truly unlimited and the validity is 30 days as they claim, why is there a cost disparity then?
this is exactly what I was thinking. It would have made more sense if the duration varies

1 Like

Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by georgeben205(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
senseless airtel, why would i sub 10k unlimited to a crappy network am not even sure if it's unlimited when i can settle for Ntel 4g LTE 10k unlimited blazing grin

2 Likes

Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by duwdu: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
sureteeboy:

Usually, it would mean different download & upload speeds for each of the plans, or different data caps — or even both.

However, we're waiting for further clarifications from the horse's mouth.

P34c3
Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by kingsamm(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2017
sureteeboy:

Judging from the price difference, I believe the plans would be capped not Unlimited as they claim..

So the higher the price, the higher the capacity
Re: Unlimited Data Plans Coming To Airtel Soon? by XVIER(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
lemme follow, concerning the price difference I think the data will will be capped in day time and unlimited at midnight. For example 10k will be 5gb in day and unlimited at midnight while 20k will be 15gb and midnight unlimited. Well make person clarify ooo

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Unveils ‘unlimited Data’ Plans To Empower Consumers / Uk Used Htc M9 For Sale / Gionee P5 Mini And Tecno W3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.