Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Golden Bars From Those Days (episode 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Golden Bars From Those Days (episode 2) (351 Views)

Fog:in Those Days– A FANTASY Adventure. / Golden Bars From Those Days (episode 3) / Golden Bars From Those Days (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Golden Bars From Those Days (episode 2) by lalaponcus(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
GOLDEN BARS FROM THOSE DAYS (EPISODE 2)

Continued from yesterday's episode

Pity they did not know know that 'ojulari, oluwa ni ri inu (only God can see the inside thoughts of a man because we can only see the outside)'

No wonder nobody could tell Baba Tawa of Iya Tawa's intention?
Poor man that was served his dinner by a smiling wife but woke up with a scream to find Iya Tawa smiling mischievously while holding a blood stained knife in one hand and his severed off 'kini' in the other.

No wonder nobody could tell Madame Kudi of Woli Detunji's intention.
Poor woman who had gone for prosperity prayers and had ended up being used as a sacrifice for Esu, Woli's unofficial god of wealth whose black statue was in a room built fifty yards from the 'oke Isegun church of victory'

No wonder nobody could tell mama Ugochukwu about mama Somtochukwus evil heart.
Poor woman who, out of trust, entrusted her child for school learning only to come back to discover that the child had been sold to traffickers for 135 thousand naira.

Did you hear me Rukkayat?

135 thousand naira that is not enough to even buy that Peruvian or Indian hair that you are so much putting pressure on my son to buy.
As if you do not know that he is jobless and this will drive him into stealing from my purse (of which he will not fully recover from the beatings he will recieve), or into that laptop yahoo yahoo (of which he may not fully recover from the psychological trauma of anal rape when EFCC bounds him into a dimly lit prison with six hard men who 'have not tasted fresh meat for a long time')

Did you hear me Baba Jide?

135 thousand naira that is not enough for you to fully 'flex' one of those your numerous concubines for a weekend.

Dakun o, are you blushing or what?
I thought black men don't turn pink at all.
Then why are you desperately shaking like a chicken drenched in the rain?

Abi have you forgotten so easily?

A fowl that thinks she is wise will soon realize the depths of her stupidity.
Because the winds would gather enough strength and would expose the dirty 'nyansh' (buttocks) of that fowl.

Abi you have easily forgotten what baba Tunde told us?

That no matter how long the 'agbonrin' deer keeps entering another person's farmland to steal okra, his leg would one day become a testimony of the effectiveness of a trap.
That day where it would cry and exhaust the well of tears with no pity forthcoming from anyone around.

Desist from such acts quickly ore mi.
And stop blushing anyhow because your wife and mine are not yet finished from preparing our favourite egusi with the 'eran oya' (antelope meat) I bought from iya Tope.
#BASHORUN

Okontas.com

(1) (Reply)

My Puppet / Mention A Poem That Everyone Should Read / Get A Blog/website For As Low As 17K +free Training On How To Make Money With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.