Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Is The Most Corrupt Profession In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Corrupt Profession In Nigeria? (710 Views)

Checkout The 15 Most Corrupt Countries In The World, Nigeria Not Included / Most Corrupt States In Nigeria Revealed - National Corruption Survey 2017 / Most Corrupt States In Nigeria Revealed - National Corruption Survey 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Corrupt Profession In Nigeria? by Oblongata: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
As for me, I believe it's law I.e lawyers, judges etc
Lalasticlala, seun, let's see more views
Re: What Is The Most Corrupt Profession In Nigeria? by Ebios(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
police police
police
Re: What Is The Most Corrupt Profession In Nigeria? by ExpensiveG: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
POLITICIANS.......

e.g Buhari

even though e no dey among dey list
Re: What Is The Most Corrupt Profession In Nigeria? by joe4real12: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Minister of lies grin
Re: What Is The Most Corrupt Profession In Nigeria? by moshuur(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
The most corrupt profession? Its hard to choose but I will go with d police.
Lecturers too are very corrupt (some)
Re: What Is The Most Corrupt Profession In Nigeria? by Apipia: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
NEPA>PHCN>DISCOS
You pay for Meter, which is free
You or Your community even mugu businesspersons buy transformers which they ought provide free
You build house you buy power pole,which they ought to provide
The day they want to carry out disconnection exercise, their pockets are filled, you joyfully give out 1k they leave you, you are still owing
Past and Present officals of this organization are billionaires
If Nigeria government has invested money into the police force and rhw judiciary,the way they have invested into NEPA.PHCN. and Now DISCOS,you can then reach yoir conclusion
Re: What Is The Most Corrupt Profession In Nigeria? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
police police and police.police again inshort police all through.those people are more corrupt than corruption itself

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Corrupt Profession In Nigeria? by Vladm(m): 3:40am On Jul 16, 2017
civil/public servant

(1) (Reply)

Where Can You Find This Kind Of Money / Adunni Ade LOOKS Fuller As She Steps Out In Blue & Lemon / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike From 14th August 2017-vangaurd By Dicktation6:30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.