Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Charcoal Contract Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Charcoal Contract Available (686 Views)

Cashew Nuts Contract Available / Charcoal Export Contract Available.very Limited Space / Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Contract Available by matidon(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Interested individuals interested in charcoal export this is an opportunity. You can start as soon as you can meet the terms and conditions of the contract. If you can match the specifications and price then you can hit me up.
Specifications :
Size : 2cm up
Moisture 9% Max
Ash 3% Max
Carbon Content 75% Max
It will be loaded in bulk that is pouring in local parlance
Price: 155EUR/MT FOB

If you interested reach me on 07033007029
Re: Charcoal Contract Available by eseleborjpyaho: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sir. kindly confirm miinimum quantity and payment terms as we are interest . pls send reply to eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Charcoal Contract Available by tectonotimes: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
matidon:
Interested individuals interested in charcoal export this is an opportunity. You can start as soon as you can meet the terms and conditions of the contract. If you can match the specifications and price then you can hit me up.
Specifications :
Moisture 9% Max
Ash 3% Max
Carbon Content 75% Max

You, too, can export the charcoal and become richer. For more information, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Charcoal Contract Available by matidon(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2017
eseleborjpyaho:
Sir. kindly confirm miinimum quantity and payment terms as we are interest . pls send reply to eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
matidon:
Specifications :
Moisture 9% Max
Ash 3% Max
Carbon Content 75% Max

Payment is against scanned Documents
Minimum Order is 22MT
Re: Charcoal Contract Available by Ori12: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hope u will nt ask us to pay u before given us more information on this as some usually do to make money online.
Re: Charcoal Contract Available by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
tectonotimes:

You, too, can export the charcoal and become richer. For more information, click on the first link on my signature.
u are damn funny. u are talking to an exporter. what about you? how many tonnes have u exported with ur eBook?

you too, buy charcoal, export and make money for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Contract Available by tectonotimes: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
GabdelandAgro:
u are damn funny. u are talking to an exporter. what about you? how many tonnes have u exported with ur eBook?

you too, buy charcoal, export and make money for yourself.
Good to know that you are an exporter. Avail yourself of the opportunity of keeping yourself abreast of the contemporary dynamics of export.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Pko / Cassava For Sale. / We Buy And Sell Any Agricultural Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.