Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. (1627 Views)

1000 Tons Of Soybeans Available (Payment on delivery) / In Need Of Live Broiler Supplier(s) / Need Supplier Egusi,ogbono,garri,elubo,stockfishcrayfish And Eru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. by dualprince0280: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Interested suppliers should contact me for business. Payment is made on delivery. Only clean soya will b clear. Pls, it's a serious contract for serious persons. Contact me if interested. 08187813710.regards
Re: I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. by ugasonate(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
dualprince0280:
Interested suppliers should contact me for business. Payment is made on delivery. Only clean soya will b clear. Pls, it's a serious contract for serious persons. Contact me if interested. 08187813710.regards

I can supply you. what is the delivery price and payment is made within what time.

And what's the name of your company because we only supply to company.

thanks
Re: I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. by omoISEYIN(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
what price are you buying? what's your minimum order? what's your mode of payment?
Re: I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. by musalfk: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
omoiseyin,am buying at 145k per ton delivery to lagos.give me ur contact.
Re: I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. by dualprince0280: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
ugasonate:

I can supply you. what is the delivery price and payment is made within what time.

And what's the name of your company because we only supply to company.

thanks
thanks for interest.kindly call/flash me for discussion.regards
Re: I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. by dualprince0280: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
omoISEYIN:
what price are you buying? what's your minimum order? what's your mode of payment?
thanks for your interest. kindly call/flash for discussion.regards
Re: I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. by tectonotimes: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
dualprince0280:
I am sure that you will export the soya beans. You have to keep yourself abreast of the contemporary dynamics of export business. For more information, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. by dualprince0280: 4:47am On Aug 16, 2017
I am still taking soybeans.pls,contact me for Buz .thanks
Re: I Need Supplier(s) Of Soybeans To Ibadan, On Continuous Contract. by dualprince0280: 4:49am On Aug 16, 2017
serious and reliable supplier should contact me for Buz.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About The Weird Naked Chicken Breed / Cassava And Oil Palm Varieties Available / 5 Year Old NIFOR Oil Palm Plantation (40 Acres) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.